Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/8 @ oru

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2/8 @ oru

Well ORU has lost 6 conference games in a row and we showed some fire and determination in the 2nd half of the USD game. Really hoping we can carry that momentum into this road trip and come away with one against a team struggling to win right now. This is a game that we need to have, no reason we shouldn't come out of there with a W.

Default Re: 2/8 @ oru

Tv options?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Tv options?
    ESPN3 and usually will be on DirecTV around channel 790 if you have the ESPN extra pack, I haven't looked at the guide yet today to find the exact channel.

Women on 790, men on 791.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Thank for replies. My ESPN 3 feed via smart TV and Sling last game was only audio for part of it. Switched to iPad then got video too.

I hope we win, so this is 3 pages long, and not a loss where it is 11 pages when the football fans come out and root against our basketball program......haha/sort of.

GO BISON! #cantwealljustgetalong #plentyofroomforhoopsandfootballfans
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I hope we win, so this is 3 pages long, and not a loss where it is 11 pages when the football fans come out and root against our basketball program......haha/sort of.

I hope we win too. A day or two after my last post, I kind of feel bad and somewhat convicted about having a whiny conniption fit on this site. If we lose, I'll be disappointed, but I'll keep it to myself. No need to beat the same drum over and over. And in fact, I'd love it if the team under DR finds its stride and wins out. I'd be thrilled. Fingers crossed.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post

It'll be an expected win over another shitty team so yippee for you basketball only fans I guess......haha/sort of.

God forbid football fans take interest in our basketball program and demand excellence there too.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    It'll be an expected win over another shitty team so yippee for you basketball only fans I guess......haha/sort of.

God forbid football fans take interest in our basketball program and demand excellence there too.
    You missed Mr. Burgundy's point. I'll leave it at that.

Time to make a surge, critical time of year to come together as a team and win
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant