Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: National Signing Day 2018

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: National Signing Day 2018

Is the CK signing day press conference at 2 pm on any radio or tv?

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    It could be on Facebook or through a feed from NDSU.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    probably on Bison 1660

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Success comes with cost . That school up north has its signing day for free, free food, but when you finish last
    it goes with the territory. NDSU collects a scholarship in the cost of its signing day tickets.

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

3 out of 4 from Florida...I need to wear more team gear around town...keep sending these guys north and west.

The press release is out. Seems like the 4 scholly recruits announced will do it for today - no surprise announcements PWO etc.

http://gobison.com/news/2018/2/7/nor...ing-class.aspx

So in total 27, 23 scholly players plus 4 previously announced PWO’s.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The cool thing IMO is these guys are from good football schools. Living in the KC area and now down south...these are schools that make deep runs into the playoffs almost every year. Especially Ribault, Bishop Miege and Winter Park. Being a national brand, whether you are the 300 pound gorilla or not...means being a national brand.

The presser will be live on Bison1660 today at 2 pm

North Dakota State has signed 27 student-athletes. Hear Coach Klieman's press conference at 2:00 CT today on @Bison1660. #B1S8N #FCS https://t.co/y87FQEWxl0

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Here is an interesting result to national signing day and early signing period which makes me certain that December will become the only signing period for all practical purposes. There was a "3-star" receiver in the Tulsa area (Wagoner, OK) allegedly with adequate school grades and recruited by several D1 FBS schools that did not commit to a program in December. He was waiting for a better offer from an Oklahoma/Texas/Arkansas school that did not materialize. Those rosters were filled as well as other recruitment options and he is now headed to junior college for at least a year. He got greedy and is out of major football conversation for at least a year if not forever.
    After this past year, the fear factor is going to get most of these kids signing football offers sooner than later.