Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Coaching moves 2018

Default Re: Coaching moves 2018

Lets us know when you guys are done with this.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Lets us know when you guys are done with this.
    It’ll be finished when I no longer get asked to prove my point after already proving my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    It’ll be finished when I no longer get asked to prove my point after already proving my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You didnt prove a point, but I'm impressed you lasted four posts without mentioning wrestling or the broncos so we are all winners!

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    You didnt prove a point, but I'm impressed you lasted four posts without mentioning wrestling or the broncos so we are all winners!

You don't continue coaching in the NFL if you're an idiot.

Eventually it's a BUSINESS decision, not just a friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    You don't continue coaching in the NFL if you're an idiot.

Eventually it's a BUSINESS decision, not just a friendship.
    Sure you do. The league is full of idiot coaches.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I've more than proved my point. Again, Babich and his Xs and Os guru-ness hasn't worked anywhere. But hey, he talks a good game (unless you're smart enough to realize he's full of crap).
    Hail the BISON!!!

I'm ending it here. Never said he was a genius or a great coach. I took offense to you calling him an idiot, showed you respected coaches and players who said he's a very smart football mind. I'm sorry if I take football peoples opinion of him instead of you and your interaction with him. You have the right to think you know more than everybody else about everything, but for message boards discussions its hard to have discussions.

I come back a day later and you of course had to have the last word, and then I see you in other threads in similar arguments.

Its not even fun looking at your posts anymore where the self righteous egoist common refrain from your posts are actually getting kind of sad to me. I feel like I'm reading a diary of someone going through some issues* and frankly I want nothing to do with it. If thats wrong on my part I apologize, I honestly hope you're happy and wish you nothing but the best in your life. ✌

*I'm not a psychologist or pretend to know what other people have going on or how they should handle themselves.

And I apologize to the message board for ruining this thread. I should have known the inevitable result, I was wrong in prolonging the argument.

I'm ending it here. Never said he was a genius or a great coach. I took offense to you calling him an idiot, showed you respected coaches and players who said he's a very smart football mind. I'm sorry if I take football peoples opinion of him instead of you and your interaction with him. You have the right to think you know more than everybody else about everything, but for message boards discussions its hard to have discussions.

I come back a day later and you of course had to have the last word, and then I see you in other threads in similar arguments.

Its not even fun looking at your posts anymore where the self righteous egoist common refrain from your posts are actually getting kind of sad to me. I feel like I'm reading a diary of someone going through some issues* and frankly I want nothing to do with it. If thats wrong on my part I apologize, I honestly hope you're happy and wish you nothing but the best in your life. ✌

*I'm not a psychologist or pretend to know what other people have going on or how they should handle themselves.

And I apologize to the message board for ruining this thread. I should have known the inevitable result, I was wrong in prolonging the argument.
    You're free to your opinion on people just as I'm to mine. Most people I don't have an opinion on because, frankly, I don't care. For those who I have a positive, and especially, negative opinion, well, they were earned somehow. I don't give them out for the heck of it.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!