Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

We put in for 4 extra tickets 4 years ago and got 4 but they weren’t together. There were fairly close though and decent seats in 21.

I let them go this year because it was too hard getting my people to decide who was using them when.

A better ranking though.

Just a reminder ticket payment deadline is in a few days!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CVOLK View Post
    Just put in my first ever request for additional tickets. Fairly high priority ranking, 299. Asking for 2-4 seats anywhere in the building. Anyone else in the recent past with similar numbers make a similar request and get tickets?
    A couple of yrs ago, I requested an additional single seat & rec'd a call. That's doesn't answer your question tho, & a single season ticket would be easier to obtain that a pair.
    I do have a question tho. Let's say a season ticket holder with 250 pts requests 2 ADDITIONAL seats, and a non-season ticket holder with 250 pts requests 2 season tickets...
    who would get them? (Yes, there are non-season ticket holders with alot of pts.) Would the season ticket holder get them? Do they process the requests of the season ticket holder first? IDK... just asking.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Went to Florida the last week of March, and mentioned a couple of times to my dad while I was down there "I wonder when I'll get my notice to renew my season tickets?". Never thought of checking online, figured something would be coming in the mail soon when I got back. Checked my mail on the 31st, April 1st deadline...whoa that was close, haha. I moved since last years renewal and hadn't updated my GoBison.com account yet so my mail from them must've taken a little longer to reach me.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by CVOLK View Post
    Just put in my first ever request for additional tickets. Fairly high priority ranking, 299. Asking for 2-4 seats anywhere in the building. Anyone else in the recent past with similar numbers make a similar request and get tickets?
    Are you a below average college basketball coach? The athletic department cant say no.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Just got a letter in today's mail that they are making available 570 new season tickets in section 16. That was unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Just got a letter in today's mail that they are making available 570 new season tickets in section 16. That was unexpected.
    Looks like the students lost section 16, if that's true.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Looks like the students lost section 16, if that's true.
    The thick letter I got in the mail with all the information on how to get said tickets would mean it's true. Can't believe this hasn't made the news that the students are losing one of the sections they fought for and won in 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    The thick letter I got in the mail with all the information on how to get said tickets would mean it's true. Can't believe this hasn't made the news that the students are losing one of the sections they fought for and won in 1994.
    These kids parents, maybe. Most of these kids were born after that. TBH, there doesn't seem a lot of "fight" in the college kids these days. Can't get some of them to even show up.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I imagine that section being worth 750k-1M in TeamMakers fees had nothing to do with it.