Page 36 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    We go through this talk at least twice a year. Just like expanding tailgate, going FBS, anti TM Simmers , dome up grades and a few others.
    Wash rinse repeat.
    Corner supports
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    This is the exact reason why it is funny around National Championship time people suggest that non-TMs pay donate $100 to TM to 'maybe' get some Frisco tickets lol What a joke. While it is 100% true that not donating will guarantee you a 100% chance of not getting tickets; to somehow think that by donating the bare minimum you would get tickets over people that have donated tens if not hundreds of thousands is laughable. The point system is needed and the best option right now, but I can definitely see how it is closed off to people at a certain point; and its not because of who they are, but what they have ($$$)
    Isn't that the way everything works?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Isn't that the way everything works?
    100%

I don't think I explained what I was trying to say well enough. Basically, non-TMs and young Team makers get 'tricked' in a way into thinking if they go online and donate $100 in November, they will be presented the opportunity to buy Frisco tickets. Which we all know, is not the case.

100%

I don't think I explained what I was trying to say well enough. Basically, non-TMs and young Team makers get 'tricked' in a way into thinking if they go online and donate $100 in November, they will be presented the opportunity to buy Frisco tickets. Which we all know, is not the case.
    I'm a younger TM, but I sacrifice some other parts of my life so that I can donate 4 figures each year to TMs. If you're in the triple figures, you'll probably never get anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    I'm a younger TM, but I sacrifice some other parts of my life so that I can donate 4 figures each year to TMs. If you're in the triple figures, you'll probably never get anywhere.
    I guess I’m an older TM and do the same thing re: sacrifice, or perhaps choose to not do things that cost $$ and instead convince myself that those “saved” $$ pay for my TM donation and tickets. For example, I rarely go out eat any meals. I did the math once, using averages, and the numbers crunched about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Wash rinse repeat. It's been argued 1000 times on here that at the top level it's a good old boys club. We may or may not agree with that, but we can not really argue the perception does not exist.
    Have you ever been to a Team Makers meeting? They accept anybody and everybody willing to help.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

100%

They will be presented the opportunity, now will they be able to purchase any with low Team Maker point total, doubtful. But in the case for Frisco, I go online and buy mine in August so I do not have to get through the school. I have over 100 pp and take matter into my own hands for getting tickets. Also if you never start giving your never get any points.
    As CAS and Bleed Yellow put it is a "sacrifice" of other things to afford due and tickets. No different than my $1,200 golf membership. If it is something you really want to do, there is always a way.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Here's the list of TM members: http://ndsuathleticfund.com/team-makers/member-listing/

Far from a "Good Ol' Boys" club. At the top are mainly businesses. The first individual is a woman. The first former athlete at the top I could recognize is Chad Stark (along with his wife), and he's in the third group.

Now with that said, is it fair if these individuals and companies receive preferential treatment over lower TMs? 100% without a doubt, "YES!" These individuals/companies are a major reason why NDSU is where they are today. With as much as I have donated to TMs and other funds for NDSU over the past five years, it's chump change (around $2,000) compared to their donations. When it comes to getting tickets to the FBS games or the NCAA Championship Game, these are the people that must be served first.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Wash rinse repeat. It's been argued 1000 times on here that at the top level it's a good old boys club. We may or may not agree with that, but we can not really argue the perception does not exist.
    Ok so its no different than any large organization that relies on donations? Got it. But TM welcomes everyone regardless of donation level. They are very transparent about point levels and giving. But its nice to know that Im in the old boys club even with my meager donations.

Back to your other statement. Whos he supposedly protecting??? Or was this just a backhanded comment to produce more drama?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

100%

So now they are tricking people??? JFC
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."