Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

1st post of this thread follow the link

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Wy are people surprised that ticket prices went up? You realize there are 7 home games this year not 6 like previous years.
    People are surprised?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Ok I have not seen any pricing yet, but expect if there is an extra game it will go up. Now the future question if it drops to 6 games does the price go down, or is it
    the same price future for 6 games as it was now for 7 games.
    I don’t remember for sure but what’s tickling the back of my brain is that the last time we had 7 home games there was a fairly substantial increase that year and then the next season with just 6 games prices didn’t change.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

The cost has increased every year. No way will it decrease in future years barring a complete collapse in demand. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    The cost has increased every year. No way will it decrease in future years barring a complete collapse in demand. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eventually they will reach a plateau, only so much people will shell out for FCS football

When are we allowed to renew again

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I don’t remember for sure but what’s tickling the back of my brain is that the last time we had 7 home games there was a fairly substantial increase that year and then the next season with just 6 games prices didn’t change.
    They've had 7 (regular season) home games before?

I'd guess that actual ticket prices will go back down next year but they'll just raise the per seat TM donation to make it roughly equal out.

I remember the "good old days" of the late 2000s when endzone season tickets were about $100 a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They've had 7 (regular season) home games before?
    In 1998 and 2000. Those are the only two years I could find with 7 regular season games.

533 In a row

So what's the individual seat price before the donation?
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    If you can still afford them, they aren't high enough Only way some of us will ever get season tickets.
    Is this what you are asking for...from http://gobison.com/sports/2013/5/23/tkt_fb.aspx

Single-Game Tickets
    Single-game tickets will go on sale August 1 and will be available at GoBison.com/tickets.
    Date
    Opponent
    Sideline / End Zone
    9/1
    Cal Poly
    $40 / $30
    9/15
    North Alabama
    $40 / $30
    9/22
    Delaware (Homecoming)
    $50 / $40
    9/29
    South Dakota State
    $50 / $40
    10/20
    Illinois State
    $50 / $40
    11/3
    Youngstown State
    $50 / $40
    11/17
    Southern Illinois
    $40 / $30

Season Tickets
    Requests for new season tickets can be submitted online from February 1 through April 15. If any tickets become available, they will be allocated based on priority point totals. The higher your point total, the better your chances are of getting season tickets.

Type
    Price
    End Zone Reserved*
    $237
    Sideline Reserved*
    $307