Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1119

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I love that stuff. Molson no thank you. Also like ordering a rye and Coke. Just sucks that they have to measure the rye.
    I usually try to blend in as a local when I’m in ND, but I have slipped up and ordered a rye and coke at BWW in Fargo. They must be used to Canadians doing that. Still brought me my drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Step 1: Drink a high quality beer available in North Carolina
    Step 2: Urinate
    Step 3: Drink urine
    LOL, well played. I know it's almost water, but if I'm drinking several beers that's what I like. If I'm just having 1 or 2 I do enjoy local microbrews from wherever I happen to be.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I haven't heard anything on single game tickets yet. I'm hoping it's because they are sending out e mails alphabetically. I did get a post card today telling what an earlier e mail already said, they ran out of season tickets before they got to me. Come on now, let's get some good news.
    I got a 2nd annual rejection post card too. Weird. Maybe they just wanted to really make sure that I knew I wasnt getting season tickets.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    LOL, well played. I know it's almost water, but if I'm drinking several beers that's what I like. If I'm just having 1 or 2 I do enjoy local microbrews from wherever I happen to be.
    Totally understandable. That pretty much sums up my use of Coors Light.

Got the email yesterday for Team Maker tickets for non season ticket holders. 4 tickets to YSU. SDSU was my 1st choice and YSU was my 2nd choice. Happy to get anything at this point. I'm fortunate to get a couple reasonable road trips this year.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Has everyone gotten the single ticket request email? I had to call and give team makers my updated credit card info back in May. I hope something didn't get missed and I didn't get my tickets!

Anyone want to sell me two tix to any game not YSU? Will accept trade for YSU too, but have a friend who wants to nab my YSU if possible
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Watched last year's championship game again. How about that Bison defense! Made me think. Frisco has been sold out just as long as the fargodome has and they had enough forsight to add some more seats.

Lardsin must go!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Watched last year's championship game again. How about that Bison defense! Made me think. Frisco has been sold out just as long as the fargodome has and they had enough forsight to add some more seats.
    I don't think they added seats, at least not very many. They added a club area, soccer hall of fame, and other updates. $60 Million, or about 50% over budget.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I don't think they added seats, at least not very many. They added a club area, soccer hall of fame, and other updates. $60 Million, or about 50% over budget.
    Didn't the project reduce the seating capacity?

533 In a row