Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Your right Herdbot, this is where the disconnect is between hardcore fans and regular/normal/bandwagon fans. For most families outside of Fargo, tickets need to be secured several days to weeks in advance of a game so that plans can be made for an overnighter or even a full days travel to Fargo and back. Sure you can walk around the tailgate lot and get tickets, but most family's aren't going to do that. An expansion is needed to continue the growth of the fan base and raising ticket prices to meet demand only squeezes out new growth. I realize that expansion is a problematic issue and one that is unlikely to happen anytime soon because of the crazy dollars and politics involved. I just think it is important to point out that we are at a crossroads right now. 95% of fans and alumni believe that Bison tickets are always sold out and can't be had throughout the season unless someone offers them to you. Starting in 2007 or so, tickets became harder to get and some planning had to be involved if you wanted to go to a game. You couldn't just circle a random weekend on your calendar and buy tickets when you got to town on Saturday morning. We were recently married and couldn't afford season tickets but are on the waiting list now. Looking back, we should have just bit the bullet!
    To correct myself, I was referring to 2012, but 2011 saw games selling out during conference play and in the playoffs.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Releasing this info without accompaning point totals can and will result in permanent loss of said tickets. Strictly against the rules.
    Lol I don't know 200 and some points

Had a guy on AGS post that he got the call and he had 260 points.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Had a guy on AGS post that he got the call and he had 260 points.
    Is Simmers working the fourth of July or can I go to the lake?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Is Simmers working the fourth of July or can I go to the lake?
    It seems there are still high dollar seats remaining in the new section.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

FYI, SDSU season tickets are $125 each. I'm going to pick of a pair and try my best to sell them......others may want to think about this; I may be willing to help you unload seats.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    FYI, SDSU season tickets are $125 each. I'm going to pick of a pair and try my best to sell them......others may want to think about this; I may be willing to help you unload seats.
    USD tickets are also $125

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    It seems there are still high dollar seats remaining in the new section.
    Not what I was told

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Not what I was told
    A guy who picked up tixs yesterday said he was pitched 2 tix for 3k plus.

I picked up 2 singles on the upper sideline.
    I am at 200 points.