Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,119 of 1119

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    And here is a comment made by Mr. Welker on the "North Dakota State Bison Ticket Exchange" Facebook page: "I will have two tickets available three rows from the field in the end zone that I will be selling at a premium contrary to what my letter to the editor in the forum said today. I believe that brokering season tickets that is robbing Team Makers of additional money for their fund is wrong as some in this group have tried to do, with that said, me brokering my tickets isn't quite the same because I'm screwing the cash cow which is the NCAA. Call me a hypocrite if you'd like, but I'm not screwing my team."

Last time I checked, the NCAA doesnt make any money off of our regular season games. Playoffs yes, but regular season no.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Last time I checked, the NCAA doesnt make any money off of our regular season games. Playoffs yes, but regular season no.
    I looked up his post and it wasn't in regard to a game at the FargoDome, but the tickets he bought for the potential game in Frisco.

With that said, if one wants to profit from the free market, then one shouldn't complain about it either when the relationship of supply and demand causes one to pay a premium price.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I looked up his post and it wasn't in regard to a game at the FargoDome, but the tickets he bought for the potential game in Frisco.

With that said, if one wants to profit from the free market, then one shouldn't complain about it either when the relationship of supply and demand causes one to pay a premium price.
    I am going to file him under ‘I have nothing to do but complain. Look at ME! Listen to Me!’
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The guy is a serial whiner.

Here's just a few of his letter taglines on inforum:

Main Avenue project is a misguided waste of money
    We're in the midst of an apartment epidemic
    I believe my student fees were mismanaged at NDSU
    The last thing we need are more strip malls

That's all in the last 18 months and still just a subset of his "letters".

OK, who wants to take the first guess about which poster on this site is writing the letters? It has to be a troll job, right?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

SO I heard today that season ticket holders can transfer tickets to other teammakers through gobison accounts. Is that only an option for season ticket holders or is that also for teammakers who just get the single game tickets?

Sorry if thats a dumb question. its new to me.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    SO I heard today that season ticket holders can transfer tickets to other teammakers through gobison accounts. Is that only an option for season ticket holders or is that also for teammakers who just get the single game tickets?

It should work for single game tickets. If you sign into your account and they show the tickets there should have the ability then.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

I just tried and it does work with the single-game tickets. The transfer screen requires the name and email of the recipient. I have no idea if the recipient needs to be a TM or just anyone with an account at gobison.com
    It's OK to not be OK.

You can transfer to anyone, whether season ticket holders, TM members or anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I just tried and it does work with the single-game tickets. The transfer screen requires the name and email of the recipient. I have no idea if the recipient needs to be a TM or just anyone with an account at gobison.com
    It's OK to not be OK.