Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

So the students lose their best section? It is a pity.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm sure the forum will be all over this.

SDSU stuffs them all in end zone seats. At least they get a little sideline.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Although I doubt its worth a million in teammakers dues.
    I bet it's a lot closer than you'd think. Straight up new seat requirement donation is probably around $750k. The key will be how many people with seats add that are grandfathered in, because they won't be grandfathered in at the old rate anymore on their current seats. Might even see a few big one time donations to acquire points for better seats.

I think it' a pity, but do we chalk this up as something the new AD has actually done?

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    I bet it's a lot closer than you'd think. Straight up new seat requirement donation is probably around $750k. The key will be how many people with seats add that are grandfathered in, because they won't be grandfathered in at the old rate anymore on their current seats. Might even see a few big one time donations to acquire points for better seats.

I think it' a pity, but do we chalk this up as something the new AD has actually done?
    Matt Larson is judged many ways, including generating revenue. A win in that category but I would give him an F in student engagement. Lack of student engagement will hurt the program long term as they are our future donors. What were we doing to engage thrm?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Compared to many schools, student contribution to athletics
    is less. Maybe they should utilize the seats and show up
    to the games. They have become very complacent. The
    added seats are huge to the bottom line.. Believe me,
    they will be sole in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post

Rough estimate is $580,000 in TM fees and $175,000 in additional tickets sales. Total estimate is $755,000. Here is a chance for "all" the people begging to become season ticket holders to now setup with their money.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm in Section 17, I don't think I saw The student section actually Full all last year, now the bottom 10 rows of 16 by the team bench, was always rocking

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Might get a little backlash but a year or two down the road nobody will know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Matt Larson is judged many ways, including generating revenue. A win in that category but I would give him an F in student engagement. Lack of student engagement will hurt the program long term as they are our future donors. What were we doing to engage thrm?
    As far as football is concerned, what more do you need to do to engage them? The football team literally kicks ass, it's a great venue that's continuously getting better for the fans (video boards, lighting, vendors), and they can be rewarded for coming to games. Outside of going full on Bubbles and handing out tickets, what more do the students want?
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.