Page 65 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Whatever method they are using, I am 100% confident that Josh has it all figured out.

533 In a row

No doubt, they do this every year, just on a slightly smaller scale.

It's more curiosity than anything after all the questions once you think about how quickly it could devolve into a giant cluster if you don't have your arms around it from there beginning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Do we know this is going to be an iterative process? I hope it's not going down the list and calling everyone once and you get you're choice of what's available that day regardless of the changes that might happen after you're call.

My vision is that essentially the list has to be reevaluated every time someone chooses to move and leaves open seats behind them because those could line up with the request of a person with more points who had already been called but wasn't able to fill their request.

Now a guy who is in section 5 and wants closer to midfield shouldn't get called when seats open up in section 6, but someone should look at the list to make sure the people in section 8 who want to move to the sideline have a chance at them if they were called last week where there were no sideline tickets available.
    From my understanding this is exactly why it takes so long.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I just happened to see that you can buy several season tickets in many parts of the stadium at JMU for at little as $110-$130

With their attendance, I was really surprised that they didn't have all season tickets sold already.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I take it you've never times into one of their home playoff games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I just happened to see that you can buy several season tickets in many parts of the stadium at JMU for at little as $110-$130

With their attendance, I was really surprised that they didn't have all season tickets sold already.
    Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Does the ticket price include free streamers? I hear there is some leftover from January.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Just got the call from Mr S. He had a ton of options as people must be moving around all over the place which explains why this process is taking so long. Currently have 4 in sec 18 and added 4 more 7 rows up also in section 18. Originally was hoping for row U in sec 16 but liked the idea of all in one section more. 890 priority pts, 290 ranking (before this addition).

Quote Originally Posted by CVOLK View Post
    Just got the call from Mr S. He had a ton of options as people must be moving around all over the place which explains why this process is taking so long. Currently have 4 in sec 18 and added 4 more 7 rows up also in section 18. Originally was hoping for row U in sec 16 but liked the idea of all in one section more. 890 priority pts, 290 ranking (before this addition).
    I've got a little bit of time to wait....

Quote Originally Posted by CVOLK View Post
    I was the 134th call. He said he had 300 plus more to make.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I was the 134th call. He said he had 300 plus more to make.
    Simmers isn't the only person making the calls.

533 In a row