Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

How many priority points can we get for redeeming Fargodome Parking stubs? I have a whole stack of them from pancake feeds and the circus I'd like to redeem.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Being that you are the only person I've heard complain about former athletes getting 100 points for being letterwinners, you're the only person I'm going to call BS on...
    Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The most obvious is the theory that people aren’t donating as much as they otherwise would but for the 100 points to former athletes. If that were the case, TMs would be hearing about it and would do something. It’s ridiculous really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I haven't read all this thread because it's just Mak saying a thing then everyone going "you're dumb, I've never heard of this, just donate more money" back and forth forever but...

I am one of those people who doesn't donate as much as I would if that 100 pt step wasn't in place. I donate some, around $500 a year to TM. So it will take me 10 years to overcome the 100pt step. I don't consider even doubling my donation to ~$1k because it'll still be 5 years to overcome the difference.

I do think that adding the incentive to athletes is a good idea, but I also think they should add one for alumni or something to get the ball rolling on donating. IMO a $5k head start does really cool your jets on wanting to donate and earn points right away when you graduate and still have loans to pay off, etc.
    Hail Hydra.

I have always thought that former athletes SHOULD want to join teammakers. GIVE BACK to something that helped you! I feel like if you are an ACTIVE and donating member of TM and a former athlete, then your 100 points is active and counting. Just a thought.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is there a consensus on bisonville as to whether Bison letterwinners were net recipients, or net contributors to NDSU during/after their athletic careers?

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    This is just by and large a fucking dumb conversation/dialogue.

Peace out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure which is worse. The 4th game in the Cleveland/Toronto series? Or this thread?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Of course I'm a realist, we're not always going to make it to Frisco, . . .

What? Are they going to hold the FCS championship somewhere other than Frisco?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    I'm not sure which is worse. The 4th game in the Cleveland/Toronto series? Or this thread?
    You actually kind of epitomize everything that is wrong with this thread. No doubt the vocal majority here want status quo. Their rebuttal to any alternative plan are those people are too rigid and don't understand. I don't think status quo is difficult to understand. It has become very predictable here. Any time someone brings up another viewpoint, someone jumps in with anything to discredit or discount their opinion. You aren't even either a teammaker or season ticket holder and you are jumping in to stand up for status quo because you have a need to be liked.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Is it May 15 yet?

Lardsin must go!

How about scrapping the free points for former athletes and giving them some kind of matched points for the first X amount of dollars they donate. For instance for the first $2500 they donate they get 2 points per $50 instead of 1 so that would get them to 100 points after they've donated that $2500 (or bump it to the first $5000 so they'd have 200 points after the first $5000). They could do something similar for alums to incentivize them to get started. Double points for the first $1000 or something like that so they'd be at 40 points after $1000 instead of 20.