Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Yes! But I have simply been looking for ONE ticket if it became available.... & yesterday Mr. S. called. I was surprised & appreciative!
    I’m curious, if you don’t mind sharing...do you have fairly high priority Development Ranking to receive the call from Mr. S., or is Team Makers just cleaning up random single seat tickets to those that requested them since Single seats are harder to move? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 1979 Bison View Post
    I’m curious, if you don’t mind sharing...do you have fairly high priority Development Ranking to receive the call from Mr. S., or is Team Makers just cleaning up random single seat tickets to those that requested them since Single seats are harder to move? Thanks!
    I would guess that the 2nd part of your sentence is more correct. As soon as the grain prices are higher and not paying for our own college student (rather than football players I'll get back into that Gold Club, but for now I'm donating less. My pts are 241 & mine was simply a trade. Now if I got one point for every sign, I’d be in the money!!! (Or in the points?!!)
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 05-25-2018 at 02:26 PM.

890 points, 311 ranking. Requested 4 seats in new section still no call. Has anyone received the call?

Quote Originally Posted by CVOLK View Post
    890 points, 311 ranking. Requested 4 seats in new section still no call. Has anyone received the call?
    Hmm ok that makes zero sense that you haven't received a call...

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Got my call yesterday. I’m pretty high up on the ranking meaning a lot of points.

If you take into the account that someone said there were about 1800 requests to change , its not going to happen in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    If you take into the account that someone said there were about 1800 requests to change , its not going to happen in a day.
    Obviously. However I find it interesting that some a few comments ago said that are around 241 priority points and received a call about a request. However, CVOLK has 890 points and has heard nothing.

Clearly they have a lot of requests they are processing but one would assume they would be going in order of priority...ya know...based on priority points.

Obviously. However I find it interesting that some a few comments ago said that are around 241 priority points and received a call about a request. However, CVOLK has 890 points and has heard nothing.

Clearly they have a lot of requests they are processing but one would assume they would be going in order of priority...ya know...based on priority points.
    RHIP who knows what happens behind closed doors??

Simmers is sandbagging to get him back over a porta potty issue.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Obviously, there are a lot of us who have submitted requests and are wondering where the cutoff line (from a priority points perspective) might be where all available Section 16 seats are taken and all other open seats from shifting are taken. I would assume that it is possible to give a rough estimate of the cutoff after prioritization of the 1800 requests is done, but would take some effort. From my perspective, would be nice to know so that I can move on from the anticipation of a phone call from Pat S., but I suppose they don’t want to dash the hopes of others who may be more optimistic!