Page 82 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    I,ll guarantee you these people aren’t just marginally interested. What ever else is going on gets put on hold when the Bison are playing and they’re in front of the tv. I agree a bigger stadium is only a dream. There is no source of funding
    Well I'll keep you in mind if I can't make a game. My problem is I live to far away and want to go to every game so I hold onto my tickets until Thursday or Friday then have no way of getting rid of them if I don't go. People usually have other weekend plans made by the time I decide not to go.

Lardsin must go!

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well I'll keep you in mind if I can't make a game. My problem is I live to far away and want to go to every game so I hold onto my tickets until Thursday or Friday then have no way of getting rid of them if I don't go. People usually have other weekend plans made by the time I decide not to go.
    Thanks. The weather sets our schedule and it can get pretty contrary

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So the question is how many didnt get season tickets? Just because some people didnt get season tickets doesnt mean we need a new stadium. There are many stadiums in the country who sell out their season tickets as well but arent in a big hurry to increase seating. You always want some people looking for tickets. Its called creating a market. NDSU also caps the number of season tickets to leave room for single game tickets buyers who dont want season tickets.
    We are ranked # 1,711 in priority points ranking with 32.3 points and did not get season tickets. I didn't really expect to, but thought it was worth a shot in case others only wanted more than 2 seats together.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    We are ranked # 1,711 in priority points ranking with 32.3 points and did not get season tickets. I didn't really expect to, but thought it was worth a shot in case others only wanted more than 2 seats together.
    Just for some reference, I am ranked 1,401 with 100 points. But I do have season tickets.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I thought you can e-mail transfer?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    not regular season games, only Playoff. Stupid

I'm so far north that even email takes a couple days!

They don't email regular season tickets just playoffs so far.

Lardsin must go!

I have driven aways and had to turn around and go get the tickets. Guy only does that once or twice

Lardsin must go!

I'm so far north that even email takes a couple days!

They don't email regular season tickets just playoffs so far.
    You can transfer tickets by e-mail, even season tickets that you get sent to you in the mail. This is probably and good example of something NDSU needs to publicize more. No reason a guy in Rolla can't sell tickets to a guy in Sioux Falls, and get paid with something like Paypal.

(I know this as a guy from Edmore did this with me last year....)

You can transfer tickets by e-mail, even season tickets that you get sent to you in the mail. This is probably and good example of something NDSU needs to publicize more. No reason a guy in Rolla can't sell tickets to a guy in Sioux Falls, and get paid with something like Paypal.

(I know this as a guy from Edmore did this with me last year....)
    I need to look into this. Thanks

Lardsin must go!