Page 34 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

What injustice!

100 points is equal to a one-time gift of $5000.

I think athletes should get 200 points.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think they should give TM points based on size of tailgate rig. And that should be linear feet of circumference with the awning out!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    I think they should give TM points based on size of tailgate rig. And that should be linear feet of circumference with the awning out!
    The people who own those are already associated with pretty high PPs I’m guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Insert pp joke here.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Insert pp joke here.
    It's not the size of your PPs that counts it's the longevity...

$5000 to TM for a chance at season tickets or $5000 for tickets on the aftermarket for every game for the next 10 years.....you make the call.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    $5000 to TM for a chance at season tickets or $5000 for tickets on the aftermarket for every game for the next 10 years.....you make the call.
    You forgot to include opportunity cost, self-induced stress and other factors (which could be many depending on your situation/where you live, etc.)in your equation, but it’s otherwise solid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Nice thought!!! I have about 70 signs under my bed. (I have to go thru them someday, & "retire" a few.)
    Btw, BisonNation, I agree with your last post. 25 sounds reasonable. When you get your Masters Degree do you get another 25? Good thoughts.
    Now, someone please talk to TM about the alumni (who graduated with degree(s) being rewarded a few p pts.
    Who shall that be? Maybe PL?
    I mentioned this to PS a few years ago. He shot me down pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    I mentioned this to PS a few years ago. He shot me down pretty quickly.
    We go through this talk at least twice a year. Just like expanding tailgate, going FBS, anti TM Simmers , dome up grades and a few others.
    Wash rinse repeat.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 05-03-2018 at 03:35 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Field turf.