Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1119

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I don't think they added seats, at least not very many. They added a club area, soccer hall of fame, and other updates. $60 Million, or about 50% over budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Didn't the project reduce the seating capacity?
    And we got video boards and turf so I better find something else to complain about! My bad

Lardsin must go!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Didn't the project reduce the seating capacity?
    That was my initial thought but I couldn't find any reports of changes in capacity other than the temporary one. But it sure looks to me like less, unless there's a lot of people standing around in those suites.

I do know that FC Dallas attendance isn't great, so a reduction would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    That was my initial thought but I couldn't find any reports of changes in capacity other than the temporary one. But it sure looks to me like less, unless there's a lot of people standing around in those suites.

I do know that FC Dallas attendance isn't great, so a reduction would make sense.

It is less. but they added more premium seating, which we all want as well haha
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Has everyone gotten the single ticket request email? I had to call and give team makers my updated credit card info back in May. I hope something didn't get missed and I didn't get my tickets!
    Got the email yesterday afternoon.

No e-mail for me. Any details to share?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    just hope they get all the tickets mailed out before kickoff....seems a bit slow as I normally am drooling over mine by now

I really dont care though, less chance for me to lose them if I dont have them

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    just hope they get all the tickets mailed out before kickoff....seems a bit slow as I normally am drooling over mine by now

I really dont care though, less chance for me to lose them if I dont have them
    I asked today. Season tickets go out next week. I mentioned it was like Christmas. She laughed.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Got an email last Wednesday; said I get seven but I should have gotten eight with my TM supports. Oh, well. Happy to have seven.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Watched last year's championship game again. How about that Bison defense! Made me think. Frisco has been sold out just as long as the fargodome has and they had enough forsight to add some more seats.

Not sure they added more seats because of the FCS championship game.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Not sure they added more seats because of the FCS championship game.
    Yeeaaaaaah Super arrogant of us (Bison Fans) to not realize it's a soccer stadium for the rest of the year and nobody does large reno for a once a year game that holds 20,000 people... lol I mean yeah Frisco loves our alcoholism, I mean passion.