Page 106 of 112 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1119

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Got 3 to bunnies but that was it. Must have sold out in less than 5 minutes.
    There will be tickets available as usual to every game - don’t worry!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    There will be tickets available as usual to every game - don’t worry!
    fanette is correct. I am cautiously optimistic the secondary market will be better now with the extra section of reserved seating.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    fanette is correct. I am cautiously optimistic the secondary market will be better now with the extra section of reserved seating.
    These next couple days are when you see crazy ticket prices on the secondary markets. People try to get their tickets, fail, and then panic. Then they go to StubHub, CL, or those buy sell groups and pay the price for those people taking advantage of their need to have them right now. Happens every year and especially with Frisco tickets. If you need tickets, just wait. The prices go to relatively normal amounts in a few weeks if not the week of. Everyone is well aware of this I'm sure, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to hear it again.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    These next couple days are when you see crazy ticket prices on the secondary markets. People try to get their tickets, fail, and then panic. Then they go to StubHub, CL, or those buy sell groups and pay the price for those people taking advantage of their need to have them right now. Happens every year and especially with Frisco tickets. If you need tickets, just wait. The prices go to relatively normal amounts in a few weeks if not the week of. Everyone is well aware of this I'm sure, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to hear it again.
    Yep, as crazy as it sounds, plan your trip, and buy no earlier than 6 days prior.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

yep, and with print at home tickets it makes it much easier to secure them for people with the out of town argument 90% on the secondary are printable

I am surprised that there are not more on Craigslist already. I see there is one ad that listed tickets about 6:30 this AM for the SDSU game.

A bunch of SRO for SDSU are on StubHub now for $119 lol

A bunch of SRO for SDSU are on StubHub now for $119 lol

And the season tickets were in the mailbox...

Has anyone that is a new season ticket holder this year received their tickets?