Page 29 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I don't know any individuals that buys tickets simply for the charity tax deductions; rather, its just a nice perk. Thus, I don't think that it matters all that much to the individual. Now, where I do think it matters is when it comes to businesses. In 2018, businesses will no longer be able to use tickets as a tax write off for business purposes and there is where it will matter. I can see some of the business owned seats giving them up.
    Good

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Ahead of my 100 pp.
    Ahead of my 80. My development ranking is 1440.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Wondering if they shake up all the seating or just let the big donors take the empty seats and call it good.

And no I'm not calling and asking I'm just trying to start a discussion.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Wondering if they shake up all the seating or just let the big donors take the empty seats and call it good.

And no I'm not calling and asking I'm just trying to start a discussion.
    The only shake up will be those with seats that want to move to that section. Then when those seats become available people might want those seats. Thats why they will call you and let you know whats available. Dending on location and cost you can then say yes or no.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The only shake up will be those with seats that want to move to that section. Then when those seats become available people might want those seats. Thats why they will call you and let you know whats available. Dending on location and cost you can then say yes or no.
    But it has potential to be a big shake up if done right. People should get the opportunity to move closer in their section if done right. Some should be able to move closer without changing price but that's a pretty big undertaking by ticket staff.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    But it has potential to be a big shake up if done right. People should get the opportunity to move closer in their section if done right. Some should be able to move closer without changing price but that's a pretty big undertaking by ticket staff.
    Shouldn't be a problem. Adding these seats is equivalent pushing the renewal rate down 5%, from 99.99% to 94.99%. Some ticket offices deal with that every season.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Just a thought... (& most of you know this anyway) but if you normally donate to the Locker Room Fund or Bison Excellence Fund, etc... they update priority point totals May 1st, which is just around the corner! More important for those of you who are hoping to get season tickets, or add season tickets, or even relocate. Good luck with all of that!

(I just made all of my very small $50. donations, because before going to Frisco, when completing the request for Frisco tickets, the form asks if you have donated to those various funds. So my question is this... does that actually assist a person in getting Frisco tickets? It is "listed" on the request form. Yes, it all boils down to priority points... but they do ask those questions.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Just a thought... (& most of you know this anyway) but if you normally donate to the Locker Room Fund or Bison Excellence Fund, etc... they update priority point totals May 1st, which is just around the corner! More important for those of you who are hoping to get season tickets, or add season tickets, or even relocate. Good luck with all of that!

(I just made all of my very small $50. donations, because before going to Frisco, when completing the request for Frisco tickets, the form asks if you have donated to those various funds. So my question is this... does that actually assist a person in getting Frisco tickets? It is "listed" on the request form. Yes, it all boils down to priority points... but they do ask those questions.
    They ask those questions to assist them in tracking down your points.

533 In a row

There must be a massive amount of money flowing in for this. I see they are updating the points and the rank as the money comes in. I upped my donation from the $1000 level to over $1500, and my rank is now 150 worse than it was when I looked about a month ago and I think it's over 200 worse than a year ago.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    There must be a massive amount of money flowing in for this. I see they are updating the points and the rank as the money comes in. I upped my donation from the $1000 level to over $1500, and my rank is now 150 worse than it was when I looked about a month ago and I think it's over 200 worse than a year ago.
    Season ticket renewal with obligatory TM fees during that time frame is my guess as to what happened because my rank hasn’t changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.