Page 23 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    LOL. Merten's sucked and cost us plenty of games, including the Wyoming loss.

You're an idiot.
    Man, many passes dropped that day, passes on target

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I threw mine away...waste of ink and a postage stamp for those of us at or near the bottom.
    Guess my 80 points aren’t enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEASON TICKETS??? Sit at home in front of a 60 inch TV and drink all the beer you like at a great price, no waiting in line for food or drink. Great view on every play with replays, piss breaks where people actually wash their hands when their done. Did I mention chicken wings and nacho's?

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    SEASON TICKETS??? Sit at home in front of a 60 inch TV and drink all the beer you like at a great price, no waiting in line for food or drink. Great view on every play with replays, piss breaks where people actually wash their hands when their done. Did I mention chicken wings and nacho's?
    But you have to listen to Timmerman (unless you can sync up with Culhane).
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Plus you get Lee Timmerman!!! deep purple
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BisBison View Post
    While I agree with you on keeping the students below the suite level in section 16 for the sake of game atmosphere, consider this. That part of the section contains 6 rows X 20 seats per row = 120 seats. Required donation each seat in that section is $1,375, add the season ticket price of $307 yields $208,840/yr to the athletic department. No small change especially when you consider the student government has dropped their payment to NDSU Athletics by $100,000 per the new agreement. We now have the smallest student/institution payment to athletics in both the Summit and the MVFC. (And by a bunch). I know it shouldn't be all about the money, but in reality, it is about the money. Football pays the bills here and if we want to continue our success we've got to raise more money. Kudos to the AD and the Student Government for working out this deal.
    I totally understand ... & i’m glad the students will still be sitting in section 10! We love to be next to the young Bison who heckel the opposing team like crazy before the game ... as they should!

Screw the other sports. Why should football subsidize the other sports. They should bring in there own revenue.
    Yeah I'm sure women's soccer and the track teams have ample opportunity to roll in the cash. Man.... the softball team, don't even get me started on how better results would bring in thousands of fans.

Football carries the water for other sports at many schools. Nothing wrong with trying to take care of other teams as well.

Lmao.
    College of Business Alumnus

Screw the other sports. Why should football subsidize the other sports. They should bring in there own revenue.
    Ha ha ha! That's pretty funny. Unless you're being sarcastic. Then it's still funny. But not in the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Yeah I'm sure women's soccer and the track teams have ample opportunity to roll in the cash. Man.... the softball team, don't even get me started on how better results would bring in thousands of fans.

Football carries the water for other sports at many schools. Nothing wrong with trying to take care of other teams as well.

Lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Ha ha ha! That's pretty funny. Unless you're being sarcastic. Then it's still funny. But not in the same way.
    Football brings in the revenue and should be taken care of first and foremost. If we need to increase coaches salaries, it should be done before worrying about other non-revenue sports.

Maybe it's time all universities across the nation start taking a hard look at the all their sports programs in relation to what it is costing the university, state, and students, and start having some serious discussions about dropping those that can't carry their own water. The amount of money that is being poured into non-revenue sports at the collegiate level is ridiculous and is not sustainable.

Quite frankly, I don't give a dam about any sport but football. The same held true when I was a student. If the other sports went away tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a tear and neither would many other people as evidenced by attendance at said events.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So you are now off of "no tickets for you" probation. What on earth are we going to have to give you crap about now????????

I do agree this was done well and should make the Athletic department better. The timing was right as the usage of the seats was down by students and demand was still high for those seats. This is a once in a decade chance for people to move around a bit en mass. It is going to quite a bit of work for the department but will work out.
    It’s not that many seats. 5 percent increase, about. Some places the annual churn in season tickets is that high. It’ll be an adjustment for this department but it shouldn’t be a big problem.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie