Page 95 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Cremation and internment in a game ball I'm thinking. Easier for road games.
    Not to worry. Road almost has his entire body naturally embalmed from 85 years of thirsty tailgating. He’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Not to worry. Road almost has his entire body naturally embalmed from 85 years of thirsty tailgating. He’s not going anywhere anytime soon.
    I'll drink to that! Long live Roads!

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Remember fargo and cass county have a pending 3 billion debacle in the form of a flood diversion that is going t suck all available excess tax dollars out available for public projects

So expecting help from the city of state is a pipeline dream due to that albatross with an anchor being planned
    The debacle in flood diversion is that Fargo, despite being the second largest city on the river, is the only significant population center without comprehensive flood protection.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

So without some person or group seriously looking into the dome capacity issue, proposing options and pursuing what might be unpopular, Bison football is very likely to be stuck at 18,700 capacity for the next 25 plus years. Nowhere else in America does this happen. There is all sorts of interest in Bison football. The program is having a run for the ages. And 18,700 is well beneath the practical size limitation for a football venue. Talk about lost opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So without some person or group seriously looking into the dome capacity issue, proposing options and pursuing what might be unpopular, Bison football is very likely to be stuck at 18,700 capacity for the next 25 plus years. Nowhere else in America does this happen. There is all sorts of interest in Bison football. The program is having a run for the ages. And 18,700 is well beneath the practical size limitation for a football venue. Talk about lost opportunity.

Hail the BISON!!!

My posts do have value because I don't think most people realize Bison football is stuck in the same size facility for a long, long time.......and the season ticket and single game ticket shortage will continue year after year.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Glad to annoy you.

My posts do have value because I don't think most people realize Bison football is stuck in the same size facility for a long, long time.......and the season ticket and single game ticket shortage will continue year after year.
    I think people here have gotten the message about the facility. Whether or not the shortage continues year after year no one can know for sure.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Glad to annoy you.
    You have constantly ignored the facts that were presented to you numerous times throughout the years because they didn’t support your argument and instead spent way too much time blaming those who have no control over things you want fixed.

Reality is not your friend and the booze doesn’t make it go away.

You’re a grown-arse man. Act like it.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Its seem you are the one with flawed assumptions. You have been barking at the moon for sometime with your assumption that NDSU has been sitting back resting on their laurels and just doing nothing. Youve been saying this as far back as I can remember. Have you ever considered looking back and realize what has been done over the last 5-6 years? Just within this last year youve been espousing the same mantra that NDSU is doing nothing and has no vision. What projects were just announced with in the last couple of months? Does the plans for a new IPF ring a bell? What other projects? New Softball field ring a bell. There are also a few more.
    You keep saying NDSU has no vision,they dont dream of a bigger venue, they havent looked in to it etc etc etc.
    Why do you keep repeating this uninformed and untruthful rhetoric?
    IPF, new locker rooms, full cost of attendance, softball field, etc..

Plus we have also acquired an entire student section to sell to the general public. That is going to help the situation. Maybe not long term but it was a great step and a significant money maker.

Also there have been discussions with the dome to eventually remove the north press box which will open up some seats.

What we really need to do is work with the dome after the study is done to get big donor premium box or club seating on the west or east side. If that happens, and we can generate some big time donors, it will be a big deal. They've also talked about NE corner sky boxes. So I would agree they are making plans. They just need the study to be completed and figure out how to pay for it. You couple that with the new section and it's a big boost.

NDSU has also put together the Target Field game which Matt Larson has said will generate revenue similar to an FBS game. If that goes well, we could see that happen regularly.

So I agree, they aren't sitting on their asses doing nothing

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com