Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You can transfer tickets by e-mail, even season tickets that you get sent to you in the mail. This is probably and good example of something NDSU needs to publicize more. No reason a guy in Rolla can't sell tickets to a guy in Sioux Falls, and get paid with something like Paypal.

(I know this as a guy from Edmore did this with me last year....)
    I'm sure the "convenience fees" would be pretty hefty but it would be nice if NDSU would get something like the NCAA has with Flashseats. It's a really neat system; it's easy to convert paper tickets to electronic tickets and it's safe for the buyer and the seller to transfer electronically after that. It's also good for buyers who want to play the market since you can put a bid in for below asking price and see if the seller will bite.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm sure the "convenience fees" would be pretty hefty but it would be nice if NDSU would get something like the NCAA has with Flashseats. It's a really neat system; it's easy to convert paper tickets to electronic tickets and it's safe for the buyer and the seller to transfer electronically after that. It's also good for buyers who want to play the market since you can put a bid in for below asking price and see if the seller will bite.
    I agree that this would be a nice system to get put into place, but doubt it will ever happen. We don't have season tickets and my son has made every game for the last 13 years now and I've made most of them too for the last 25 years, but I will say it's getting harder and harder to find those tickets for every game. I'll continue to look but do wish that we had the money for season tickets before things went crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I agree with all said, other than converting a ticket you have from NDSU to an e-mail ticket is very easy......but all other points are valid.

You can transfer tickets by e-mail, even season tickets that you get sent to you in the mail. This is probably and good example of something NDSU needs to publicize more. No reason a guy in Rolla can't sell tickets to a guy in Sioux Falls, and get paid with something like Paypal.
    (I know this as a guy from Edmore did this with me last year....)
    Exactly - It’s easy!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree with all said, other than converting a ticket you have from NDSU to an e-mail ticket is very easy......but all other points are valid.
    Please explain how you can convert hard copy regular season tickets to an "E" version? very curious as to why im only learning this now...but I also have to ask are you sure they were not tickets bought that week and delivered to them Electronically? that I would understand working like Playoff tickets

Honeyboo & anyone else: All the information to transfer tickets is on gobison.com under transfer tickets. I just checked and it gives step-by-step details on how to transfer season tickets and single game tickets. It gives you the option to download the online ticket transfer information. For instance, step one is to send the invitation to transfer the tickets etc. Of course you need to enter the persons name, email address and telephone number of who you are transferring to...
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 07-11-2018 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I agree that this would be a nice system to get put into place, but doubt it will ever happen. We don't have season tickets and my son has made every game for the last 13 years now and I've made most of them too for the last 25 years, but I will say it's getting harder and harder to find those tickets for every game. I'll continue to look but do wish that we had the money for season tickets before things went crazy.
    Not sure why this would never happen. Just because it hasn’t happened yet?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Please explain how you can convert hard copy regular season tickets to an "E" version? very curious as to why im only learning this now...but I also have to ask are you sure they were not tickets bought that week and delivered to them Electronically? that I would understand working like Playoff tickets
    Here's the link fanette was talking about: http://gobison.com/documents/2016/7/..._Transfers.pdf

The transfer is easy thanks to fannette I was able to use it last year without any hiccups. The buyer gets immediate "etickets" they can use and your paper tickets are voided.

Edit: immediately is probably more along the lines of a couple hours. I think they indicate not to use it within x hours timeframe of game time.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    I,ll guarantee you these people aren’t just marginally interested. What ever else is going on gets put on hold when the Bison are playing and they’re in front of the tv. I agree a bigger stadium is only a dream. There is no source of funding
    There is a huge difference in dropping what you are doing to watch a game on TV versus dropping the day or weekend plus several thousand dollars for tickets, lodging, food, etc over the course of a season. I really enjoy Bison football but have zero chance of buying/using tickets for Fargo at any price. Believe me when I say that once TV coverage disappears for one reason or another there will be other things to do.