Page 77 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Any other poor people still wanting for a phone call? Or can I step away from the phone now? I'm sure I'll still get a well you're shit out of look call or maybe they just let me down with a letter.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Any other poor people still wanting for a phone call? Or can I step away from the phone now? I'm sure I'll still get a well you're shit out of look call or maybe they just let me down with a letter.
    I'm still waiting. Assume there will be a John Deere letter sent out.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Got the call today. Still singles and atleast some side by side sets left in higher seats. And some more expensive ones down by sidelines. I have 280 points.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I had a dream last night that PS and the staff were rolling on the floor with uncontrolable laughter after reading my request

AKBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Depends what you mean by hard. If you chose to do that in August of 2011, yep it was easy. Of course if you wanted scattered single game tickets or standing room a few weeks before the game..sure. Now back in 2007, you could get tickets a few days before a game but still sold out most games in advance.

And if anyone thinks wandering around the tailgate lot is easy... well maybe for hardcore fans. In the modern world, students are too lazy to go to the shac to get tickets so seeking them out isnt easy
    Your right Herdbot, this is where the disconnect is between hardcore fans and regular/normal/bandwagon fans. For most families outside of Fargo, tickets need to be secured several days to weeks in advance of a game so that plans can be made for an overnighter or even a full days travel to Fargo and back. Sure you can walk around the tailgate lot and get tickets, but most family's aren't going to do that. An expansion is needed to continue the growth of the fan base and raising ticket prices to meet demand only squeezes out new growth. I realize that expansion is a problematic issue and one that is unlikely to happen anytime soon because of the crazy dollars and politics involved. I just think it is important to point out that we are at a crossroads right now. 95% of fans and alumni believe that Bison tickets are always sold out and can't be had throughout the season unless someone offers them to you. Starting in 2007 or so, tickets became harder to get and some planning had to be involved if you wanted to go to a game. You couldn't just circle a random weekend on your calendar and buy tickets when you got to town on Saturday morning. We were recently married and couldn't afford season tickets but are on the waiting list now. Looking back, we should have just bit the bullet!
    Last edited by AKBison; 06-29-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post

Is it over yet?

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    Is it over yet?
    Haven't gotten the letter yet or a phone call.

Got the phone call today got four tickets not much left but happy to have some

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Got the phone call today got four tickets not much left but happy to have some
    Releasing this info without accompaning point totals can and will result in permanent loss of said tickets. Strictly against the rules.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA