Page 58 of 112 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    They dont count the number of season tickets in an account. So lets say you were a MBB season ticket holder for ten years. You miss a year. You just lost 10 points because its based on Consecutive years.
    That's right... they don't count the # of season tickets. You simply get one pt for every consecutive yeart... I knew that
    And... ok... you miss a year & you loose your consecutive years pts. Thanks.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I thought it was my annual rejection letter. They just teased me.
    Well for me I'm almost positive it was. They just worded it differently this year

They dont count the number of season tickets in an account. So lets say you were a MBB season ticket holder for ten years. You miss a year. You just lost 10 points because its based on Consecutive years.
    I can verify that as it happened to me to get a better seat in the SHAC. Other people purchased the seat for me, and now its back in my name. 13 or 14 points gone, but hey I got the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Did request have to specify what price range of seat was wanted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IIRC it was the normal, interested in adding seats, interested in lower seats, interested in seats closer to midfield options with a comment box. In my comment box I specifically requested to know what the options were to move into an area near my tailgating group and I listed their section and rows because if I can't get in that area I'm staying put.

My guess is when I get the call I won't be going anywhere, but I figured I'd take a shot because we won't see this much movement for quite awhile.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

I asked Josh about the 1800 number. He said it was the approximate number of requests. Not all requests asked for more tickets, some were just to possibly move. He didnt have a total seat request total.

533 In a row

Just got off the phone with the ticket office. I was told that the development ranking is meaningless as there could be many people with the same point total and they have more accounts on file now. Your total points is what matters.
    I'm trying to figure out how the development ranking is meaningless unless it is somehow not directly connected to your priority points. If they are connected you would think it is a direct representation of where you are in the hierarchy of points and would mean a ton of money came in this year since our donation went WAY up this year and dropped a total of 29 spots in ranking since April 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how the development ranking is meaningless unless it is somehow not directly connected to your priority points. If they are connected you would think it is a direct representation of where you are in the hierarchy of points and would mean a ton of money came in this year since our donation went WAY up this year and dropped a total of 29 spots in ranking since April 10th.
    Is what he meant was that it's meaningless to think of as if you're the only one at your rank/the rank equals your actual place in line? You might have 50 points and be ranked 2,000, but there could be 500 people with 50 points like you so the 2,000 doesn't really tell you anything.

I would be surprised to hear that types of points aren't weighted so that there are really multiple ranking systems within the point totals to help with that. In the example I had, when they get to 50 points on the call list, who gets called first out of those 500?

The guy who requested first, the guy whose last name starts with A, the one whose 50 points all come from donations, the one with less donations but many years of Teamakers and football seats, or the one with the least dollars given but they have FB, VB and BB tickets? They're making that decision somehow, and I'd be shocked if it's by one of the first two options.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Is what he meant was that it's meaningless to think of as if you're the only one at your rank/the rank equals your actual place in line? You might have 50 points and be ranked 2,000, but there could be 500 people with 50 points like you so the 2,000 doesn't really tell you anything.

I would be surprised to hear that types of points aren't weighted so that there are really multiple ranking systems within the point totals to help with that. In the example I had, when they get to 50 points on the call list, who gets called first out of those 500?

The guy who requested first, the guy whose last name starts with A, the one whose 50 points all come from donations, the one with less donations but many years of Teamakers and football seats, or the one with the least dollars given but they have FB, VB and BB tickets? They're making that decision somehow, and I'd be shocked if it's by one of the first two options.
    Good points and questions, and ones we may not get the answers to. Without knowing the ranking within the ranking(who gets called first when 20 people have 200 points) to me I take the step down in development ranking literal because it doesn't matter to me if it's because 20, 30 or 50 people now have the same point total as I do if I have to assume there is a possibility somehow I am last of those 50. If you are the first one to be called of those 50 then your ranking MAYBE doesn't match your literal ranking number but if your the last one it sure as hell could. Again without knowing the game within the game I say dropping in development ranking can't be a positive thing and therefore I can't say it doesn't mean anything to me to be "lower on the list".

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Good points and questions, and ones we may not get the answers to. Without knowing the ranking within the ranking(who gets called first when 20 people have 200 points) to me I take the step down in development ranking literal because it doesn't matter to me if it's because 20, 30 or 50 people now have the same point total as I do if I have to assume there is a possibility somehow I am last of those 50. If you are the first one to be called of those 50 then your ranking MAYBE doesn't match your literal ranking number but if your the last one it sure as hell could. Again without knowing the game within the game I say dropping in development ranking can't be a positive thing and therefore I can't say it doesn't mean anything to me to be "lower on the list".
    I happen to have a .8 in my PP number. Thinking I’m not tied with anyone.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I happen to have a .8 in my PP number. Thinking I’m not tied with anyone.

I actually added $10 to my donation this year to get away from the .8 that I had. I suspect that a lot of people have a decimal figure in their points total.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA