Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    I still have some leftover from the last game. Throwing them didn't go as planned.

It's been 4 months, clean up your house you slob

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    You actually kind of epitomize everything that is wrong with this thread. No doubt the vocal majority here want status quo. Their rebuttal to any alternative plan are those people are too rigid and don't understand. I don't think status quo is difficult to understand. It has become very predictable here. Any time someone brings up another viewpoint, someone jumps in with anything to discredit or discount their opinion. You aren't even either a teammaker or season ticket holder and you are jumping in to stand up for status quo because you have a need to be liked.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"[I] actually kind of epitomize everything that is wrong with this thread. No doubt the vocal majority here want status quo. Their rebuttal to any alternative plan are those people are too rigid and don't understand."

That's rich. I may use that comment to replace the one currently in my signature! You say that I want the status quo. Not if the status quo is the silly, back-and-forth, over-and-over-again with the same arguments on the season ticket issue. Perhaps I am the one who was actually bold enough to call for an alternative to the status quo of lame discussions! My reference to the last game of the Cleveland/Toronto series was a comment on how un-entertaining the game and this thread had become.

Now, on to your other brilliant comment. If I come to BV to be "liked," I need to see a psychiatrist. I know that even my most benign clever comments are likely to generate some sort of drunken Bison attack (not unlike yours). I came to this site initially to provide local info to a visiting fanbase. What keeps me coming back to BV is finding new ways to use the word "shit." Oh, and the AC/DC thread. And, the fact that you guys have a great program and an interesting fanbase (who else buys national championship tickets in three-packs?).

"You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So what you just did here...wasn't that the same thing you just complained about (bolded)?

I have to say taking a shot at CyPanth is a low blow. He is a good poster from outside the fanbase...he didn't deserve that. No, it wasn't terribly harsh...but you made sure to try and discredit him.

Thanks TAB for the defense.

Low blows are no big deal for Iowa State and UNI fans. I have taken so many groin shots (including a few choice ones from Bison teams) that I'm pretty callous to minor attacks like this one.

I am what I am. Not-as-clever-as-think. A butt-in-ski. Fan of teams that only dream about winning championships. Waster-of-time-on-visiting-teams'-boards. Guilty. But those things aren't so bad. And I think they bring a certain freshness to this site that often smells like a Bison herd.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Thanks TAB for the defense.

Low blows are no big deal for Iowa State and UNI fans. I have taken so many groin shots (including a few choice ones from Bison teams) that I'm pretty callous to minor attacks like this one.

I am what I am. Not-as-clever-as-think. A butt-in-ski. Fan of teams that only dream about winning championships. Waster-of-time-on-visiting-teams'-boards. Guilty. But those things aren't so bad. And I think they bring a certain freshness to this site that often smells like a Bison herd.
    It's OK to come out of the closet, we know you're a Bison fan!

You actually kind of epitomize everything that is wrong with this thread. No doubt the vocal majority here want status quo. Their rebuttal to any alternative plan are those people are too rigid and don't understand. I don't think status quo is difficult to understand. It has become very predictable here. Any time someone brings up another viewpoint, someone jumps in with anything to discredit or discount their opinion. You aren't even either a teammaker or season ticket holder and you are jumping in to stand up for status quo because you have a need to be liked.

So, anytime someone has a different opinion than me or others, that opinion should be embraced and never questioned? Go find a snowflake. Also, his wasn't just an opinion, it was straight fact (as far as he is/was concerned-->eliminate FA priority points AND that will create competition and more money to TMs (and make him feel good maybe). I disagreed because I personally don't believe he has the "numbers" to support his position and doing what he suggested would just be a (his) hope and prayer. On the other hand, I have agreed that alum should be given some points as well. Also, I don't believe that FA should be able to "double-up" by getting FA points and alum points.

Good God!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So, anytime someone has a different opinion than me or others, that opinion should be embraced and never questioned? Go find a snowflake. Also, his wasn't just an opinion, it was straight fact (as far as he is/was concerned-->eliminate FA priority points AND that will create competition and more money to TMs (and make him feel good maybe). I disagreed because I personally don't believe he has the "numbers" to support his position and doing what he suggested would just be a (his) hope and prayer. On the other hand, I have agreed that alum should be given some points as well. Also, I don't believe that FA should be able to "double-up" by getting FA points and alum points.

Good God!!

You are obviously "too rigid and don't understand."
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Good God!!
    Your response is predictable. I didn't say don't challenge people's opinions, but you don't simply disagree you work at shutting down opposing viewpoints. Diminish, discredit, and destroy. You, and I do mean you, can't keep engaging and then say you've talked too much about this so shut up. Then later say you were all so welcoming for a gentlemanly discussion.

You want to have this dick persona so don't back out of it when you are called on it. Stand up and own it. Either be a dick or have excuses. You can't do both.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    What keeps me coming back to BV is .............. the AC/DC thread.

This guy knows a great football program AND high-brow, Pulitzer Prize-level stuff when he reads it. I'm impressed!

Your response is predictable. I didn't say don't challenge people's opinions, but you don't simply disagree you work at shutting down opposing viewpoints. Diminish, discredit, and destroy. You, and I do mean you, can't keep engaging and then say you've talked too much about this so shut up. Then later say you were all so welcoming for a gentlemanly discussion.

You want to have this dick persona so don't back out of it when you are called on it. Stand up and own it. Either be a dick or have excuses. You can't do both.

Well, time for a life lesson.....

Hail the BISON!!!

He challenged/asked me to support my opposite position FFS! How does that not result in diminishing/discrediting his? Crazy shit here.

and, Pretty sure I know who the dick is, and it’s not me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.