Page 48 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not to mention his solution is based on several unproven theories/premises. Laughable really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Everything is based on "perception of a few."

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results..... I'm not meeting you in the asylum so have a nice day.
    , let's at least hear your 10 great ideas s***... You never know one of them might hit put them out there get in the game. Take a chance Sac up

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Agreed. Everything is based on "perception of a few."
    That's a little bit hypocritical because neither of us really know what the few is...... but we do know there is a disparity and that is not competitive... Can you agree on that

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Great..... now we're getting somewhere other than we owe it to the athlete now we can advance the discussion.

So let's hear them and let's tease it out
    The most obvious is the theory that people aren’t donating as much as they otherwise would but for the 100 points to former athletes. If that were the case, TMs would be hearing about it and would do something. It’s ridiculous really.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Thank you!!!

Finally a rational Counterpoint.

Let's tease this out a bit.
    First off I'm not unhappy second I'm secure in my priority points.

what you're saying about eliminating priority points is what I mentioned about 55 post ago. And was mentioned by at least one other.

Yes, at the end of the day I think you should eliminate the yearly accumulation of priority points as an incentive.
    I would base seating Frisco tickets Etc on yearly giving what did you give that year.

The most obvious is the theory that people aren’t donating as much as they otherwise would but for the 100 points to former athletes. If that were the case, TMs would be hearing about it and would do something. It’s ridiculous really.

, okay then why do you need the priority points in the first place

, okay then why do you need the priority points in the first place
    Boy you’re a special kind of dumb.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Boy you’re a special kind of dumb.

Yeah, you are smart enough to guess my next question which was why do athletes need to have a hundred points then.. , of course we know you don't want to answer that or you can't.

First off I'm not unhappy second I'm secure in my priority points.

, but what you're saying about eliminating priority points is what I mentioned about 55 post ago. And was mentioned by at least one other.

Yes at the end of the day I think you should eliminate priority points as an incentive.
    ,, I would base seating Frisco tickets Etc on yearly giving what did you give that year.6
    Base it off of what have you done for me lately??? That's absurd. You're kicking to the curb the people that have been here for 30, 40, 50+ years and telling them their $100 or whatever doesn't matter any more. Or you're going to tell the people that shell out a $250,000 check they get perks for only one year? You're delusional. (Which we all already know except you) I get it. Creating new revenue is the name of the game. But if you don't keep what you already have coming in, what the hell is the point? And I never said I was in favor of eliminating points. I simply stated that appears to be your idea. Which would cause a riot with donators (from small to big) and TM would cease to exist. TM has a list of "give backs" for reaching certain donation status'. Being so involved, you should know that.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Yeah, you are smart enough to guess my next question which was why do athletes need to have a hundred points then.. , of course we know you don't want to answer that or you can't.
    Lmao. The better question is “why not”? And, no, your completely indefensible and unproven theory is not the answer.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO