Page 38 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    100%

I don't think I explained what I was trying to say well enough. Basically, non-TMs and young Team makers get 'tricked' in a way into thinking if they go online and donate $100 in November, they will be presented the opportunity to buy Frisco tickets. Which we all know, is not the case.
    If you can’t get a Frisco ticket without making a teammakers donation, you aren’t doing it right.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

If you want a Frisco ticket, do it early, like in September..... yeah, yeah, I know. Have some faith, Moriarty, have some faith .........

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Here's the list of TM members: http://ndsuathleticfund.com/team-makers/member-listing/

Far from a "Good Ol' Boys" club. At the top are mainly businesses. The first individual is a woman. The first former athlete at the top I could recognize is Chad Stark (along with his wife), and he's in the third group.

Now with that said, is it fair if these individuals and companies receive preferential treatment over lower TMs? 100% without a doubt, "YES!" These individuals/companies are a major reason why NDSU is where they are today. With as much as I have donated to TMs and other funds for NDSU over the past five years, it's chump change (around $2,000) compared to their donations. When it comes to getting tickets to the FBS games or the NCAA Championship Game, these are the people that must be served first.
    The problem with that list is it doesn't include the full amount of a lot of donations. Bison Pride dollars aren't included when they list your level. Kinda makes a lot of people look cheap when in fact they may be fairly large donors. Beats me why they don't include everything since it all goes into the same pot anyway

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So its perception. Ok
    The other question is who are they protecting?
    Are you fing with me?

those perceived to run or be at the top of the club so they can stay on top.

To the other question would you support it?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Are you fing with me?

those perceived to run or be at the top of the club so they can stay on top.

To the other question would you support it?
    Are freaking kidding me? JFC That is just ridiculous.

Nope.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 05-04-2018 at 03:22 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    The problem with that list is it doesn't include the full amount of a lot of donations. Bison Pride dollars aren't included when they list your level. Kinda makes a lot of people look cheap when in fact they may be fairly large donors. Beats me why they don't include everything since it all goes into the same pot anyway
    You may want to contact them and ask why. In the past if the donations went towards brick and mortar it didnt get included in the donation level but you still got PPs. I thought they were going to change that. If thats the case tell them you wont donate to that fund anymore.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

You may want to contact them and ask why. In the past if the donations went towards brick and mortar it didnt get included in the donation level but you still got PPs. I thought they were going to change that. If thats the case tell them you wont donate to that fund anymore.
    I didn't donate to the Pride fund this year. Everything went to a TM membership. I had understood it would be changed for last year too but wasn't.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I didn't donate to the Pride fund this year. Everything went to a TM membership. I had understood it would be changed for last year too but wasn't.
    The trick from now on with be to only donate to TM what your seats cost you as that will no longer be deductible. If you are donating over that amount then put it towards the other funds as they will still be deductible.

Are freaking kidding me? JFC That is just ridiculous.

Nope.
    Your an enigma. You know people think that so did you just want to trigger or what. I dont get it. Ok I am over it....I lost interest. say
    I am curious tho. What about the question, if giving 25 points to alum for every degree earned at ndsu would drive higher revenue would you support it?

Side note....I agree it's not as ridiculous now, but it has not always been so. 10 years ago two of us tried everything we could to get involved and were ignored at every turn. I am not saying its that way today but reputations are sometimes hard to shake

The trick from now on with be to only donate to TM what your seats cost you as that will no longer be deductible. If you are donating over that amount then put it towards the other funds as they will still be deductible.
    Huh? Any TM donation above the seat dues is still deductible, No?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.