Page 37 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Corner supports
    Sky bar.......
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    I'm a younger TM, but I sacrifice some other parts of my life so that I can donate 4 figures each year to TMs. If you're in the triple figures, you'll probably never get anywhere.
    Its really all about whether you want to SUPPORT the Bison or not. Do you want to make a difference in Bison athletics.

You do. Thank you for your support.

For those that are just fans and just want tickets??????? Understand that those that support the bison will be getting ticket first.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Here's the list of TM members: http://ndsuathleticfund.com/team-makers/member-listing/

Far from a "Good Ol' Boys" club. At the top are mainly businesses. The first individual is a woman. The first former athlete at the top I could recognize is Chad Stark (along with his wife), and he's in the third group.

Now with that said, is it fair if these individuals and companies receive preferential treatment over lower TMs? 100% without a doubt, "YES!" These individuals/companies are a major reason why NDSU is where they are today. With as much as I have donated to TMs and other funds for NDSU over the past five years, it's chump change (around $2,000) compared to their donations. When it comes to getting tickets to the FBS games or the NCAA Championship Game, these are the people that must be served first.
    This listing is not updated; anyone know when they update it? Some of us have joined other clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    This listing is not updated; anyone know when they update it? Some of us have joined other clubs.
    generally is updated by football season
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Have you ever been to a Team Makers meeting? They accept anybody and everybody willing to help.
    Re-read my post....I went out of my way to say I did not believe it, but a lot of others do.

Go back further and you will see the context of reducing the 100 to 20 was to increase membership. , if you have a perceived problem it doesn't matter if it's true or not the perception is a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ok so its no different than any large organization that relies on donations? Got it. But TM welcomes everyone regardless of donation level. They are very transparent about point levels and giving. But its nice to know that Im in the old boys club even with my meager donations.

Back to your other statement. Whos he supposedly protecting??? Or was this just a backhanded comment to produce more drama?
    If you are one who thinks it's a good old boy club your going to think the rules are going to be geared so those at the top of the club stay on top. Based on the conversation from the 10,000 threads about this subject that means older athletes who get the 100 point jump etc etc...
    Again, I'm not saying this is my perception I'm saying this is many people's perceptions.

If the goal is to get more people involved, one way is to bring down the VLetter amount and increase those who get a bump...ie alum. Would you support that?
    Last edited by MAKBison; 05-03-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So now they are tricking people??? JFC
    I wish someone had tricked me into donating $100 a year 30 years ago. Even that amount over time adds up.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    If you are one who thinks it's a good old boy club your going to think the rules are going to be geared so those at the top of the club stay on top. Based on the conversation from the 10,000 threads about this subject that means older athletes who get the 100 point jump etc etc...
    Again, I'm not saying this is my perception I'm saying this is many people's perceptions.

If the goal is to get more people involved, one way is to bring down the VLetter amount and increase those who get a bump...ie alum. Would you support that?
    So its perception. Ok
    The other question is who are they protecting?

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

New Team makers member here:

Question- I know there has been a change in tax write off status for donations and as i read the website you still get tax write off if you prefer not to participate in priority seating. If I elect not to participate in priority seating can i rack up PP over the years while still in a deductible status? As long as i'm not asking for the benefits of tickets and the like that is. Then eventually when i'm in better point total position elect to use them and lose deductible status on all future donations.

Full Disclosure: I plan on donating either way just trying to make my donations more palatable to the wife

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    New Team makers member here:

Question- I know there has been a change in tax write off status for donations and as i read the website you still get tax write off if you prefer not to participate in priority seating. If I elect not to participate in priority seating can i rack up PP over the years while still in a deductible status? As long as i'm not asking for the benefits of tickets and the like that is. Then eventually when i'm in better point total position elect to use them and lose deductible status on all future donations.

Full Disclosure: I plan on donating either way just trying to make my donations more palatable to the wife
    Yes, you will get priority points

533 In a row