Page 35 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Nice thought!!! I have about 70 signs under my bed. (I have to go thru them someday, & "retire" a few.)
    Btw, BisonNation, I agree with your last post. 25 sounds reasonable. When you get your Masters Degree do you get another 25? Good thoughts.
    Now, someone please talk to TM about the alumni (who graduated with degree(s) being rewarded a few p pts.
    Who shall that be? Maybe PL?
    No, each degree is 5 points. 20 points for earning a letter. If one earnd a letter a bs and a ms that would be 30 points....at least in my system but yeah in BN I assume you would get 50 for 2 degrees. The letter winner get 150 points.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    I mentioned this to PS a few years ago. He shot me down pretty quickly.
    Of course.....folks protect their own. I am not saying it, but its been said 10000 times on here that the reason folks don't get involved in TM is the club is closed at a certain level. Sure all are welcome to pay, but try have a voice and well....not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Of course.....folks protect their own. I am not saying it, but its been said 10000 times on here that the reason folks don't get involved in TM is the club is closed at a certain level. Sure all are welcome to pay, but try have a voice and well....not so much.
    Ok Ill bite. Whos he protecting? And what level is the club closed at? I havent heard anything about this so please explain.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 05-03-2018 at 06:12 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ok Ill bite. Whos he protecting? And what level is the club closed at? I havent heard anything about this so please explain.
    Wash rinse repeat. It's been argued 1000 times on here that at the top level it's a good old boys club. We may or may not agree with that, but we can not really argue the perception does not exist.

It's not a good old boys club. It's a people who paid a lot of money for a long time club. I'm pretty sure if a young woman (or anyone else) wants to write a big check, they'll have a lot of access to leadership. If it's a club, it's a club of people who have self selected.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

This is the exact reason why it is funny around National Championship time people suggest that non-TMs pay donate $100 to TM to 'maybe' get some Frisco tickets lol What a joke. While it is 100% true that not donating will guarantee you a 100% chance of not getting tickets; to somehow think that by donating the bare minimum you would get tickets over people that have donated tens if not hundreds of thousands is laughable. The point system is needed and the best option right now, but I can definitely see how it is closed off to people at a certain point; and its not because of who they are, but what they have ($$$)

Wash rinse repeat. It's been argued 1000 times on here that at the top level it's a good old boys club. We may or may not agree with that, but we can not really argue the perception does not exist.
    And couldn't be further from the truth.

There is complete transparency regarding points. And the organization is very open and welcoming. No they, don't come to your house and rub your bunions.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No, each degree is 5 points. 20 points for earning a letter. If one earnd a letter a bs and a ms that would be 30 points....at least in my system but yeah in BN I assume you would get 50 for 2 degrees. The letter winner get 150 points.
    I assumed that almost everyone on this site has a BS degree!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Cy, that's not nice.......

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Cy, that's not nice.......
    Truth hurts?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]