Page 27 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Do NDSU students essentially get in free with a student ID? Presumably because athletic attendance is paid for by student fees. UNI is like that. Iowa State students have to buy a football ($125) or "all sports" ($249) package to get into football games. That's a nice bit of extra revenue. And it trains students to value the tickets and prepares them to be season ticket holders after graduation.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Do NDSU students essentially get in free with a student ID? Presumably because athletic attendance is paid for by student fees. UNI is like that. Iowa State students have to buy a football ($125) or "all sports" ($249) package to get into football games. That's a nice bit of extra revenue. And it trains students to value the tickets and prepares them to be season ticket holders after graduation.
    Yes football they have to claim a student ticket ($0 cost to student) during the week, which started about the time they expanded to the south end zone sections.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Where would 150 points rank? Asking for a friend.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    probably sitting pretty good at that I would think

Ahead of my 100 pp.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

That's... decent odds.

Put in for both Season Tickets and Single game tickets.

Remember. They'll do the draw for season tickets first...then single games after.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If it development ranking pretty good. If its 150 points. Not good.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    That's... decent odds.

Put in for both Season Tickets and Single game tickets.

Remember. They'll do the draw for season tickets first...then single games after.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    ??????????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

My guess is that approximately 250 points or higher may give someone the opportunity. I’ve been wrong before, but a friend has 220 points and wasn’t able to get season tickets last year.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    My guess is that approximately 250 points or higher may give someone the opportunity. I’ve been wrong before, but a friend has 220 points and wasn’t able to get season tickets last year.
    It is impossible to know, but if you information is accurate, that number will come down substantially due to the new inventory.