Page 108 of 112 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1119

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Somebody wrote a letter to the editor of the Forum complaining about high ticket prices on the secondary market.
    People mad about the lack of access to seats at a reasonable price is a good thing even if I find writing a letter silly. Work to increase supply....

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Same jabroni who was complaining about Moorhead golf courses a couple weeks ago.
    I didn’t catch that. That is hilarious.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    People mad about the lack of access to seats at a reasonable price is a good thing even if I find writing a letter silly. Work to increase supply....
    Funny, there was nothing in the letter about a new or expanded facility, just a lame attempt to shame people into not making full use of a free market for discretionary entertainment.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

I made 200 bucks to not have to watch ndsu annihilate cal poly.

I look at it like this...I'm not gonna pity those who haven't paid thousands the last x amount of seasons to keep their their tickets+ playoff games just like I dont expect them to pity me for doing it. That's my choice to keep those ticks like it's your choice to buy them from me at market price without having to pay StubHub fees.

If those who want to sell at face value while leaving money on the table so be it. Just dont become a financial advisor

Same jabroni who was complaining about Moorhead golf courses a couple weeks ago.
    I want to tag Erik Walker in the exchange group and tell him my asking price with him getting first dibs for UNA but I dont want to be banned for starting drama with him

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I want to tag Erik Walker in the exchange group and tell him my asking price with him getting first dibs for UNA but I dont want to be banned for starting drama with him
    Hahaha...Dude seems like a crybaby.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Somebody wrote a letter to the editor of the Forum complaining about high ticket prices on the secondary market.
    He would be the first person to complain about building a new stadium.
    He seems to have time on his hands so perhaps he could spend time in Bismarck to lobby for scalping laws. ( good luck with that)
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why does it matter how much they have invested?
    I just meant a $50 ticket doesn't necessarily cost $50 which i'd assume this guy probably doesn't think about. If they can get a little more for a ticket, I don't see a problem with that.

The guy is a serial whiner.

Here's just a few of his letter taglines on inforum:

Main Avenue project is a misguided waste of money
    We're in the midst of an apartment epidemic
    I believe my student fees were mismanaged at NDSU
    The last thing we need are more strip malls

That's all in the last 18 months and still just a subset of his "letters".

He should contact the Denver Broncos to see how they are taking away tickets from Season Ticket holders who never attend games because they sell them on the secondary market instead.
    Hail the BISON!!!