Page 80 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Yepper, struck out too. Hopefully I have better luck with the single game tickets. Those e mails should be coming out soon too.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well I don't even have enough points to get a let down phone call. Just got the shit out of luck email.
    I wold never expect a "dear John" phone call when I don't get tickets. We are way too far down on the priority list so now we can start waiting for our single-game requests for TMs who don't have season tickets.
    It's OK to not be OK.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I wold never expect a "dear John" phone call when I don't get tickets. We are way too far down on the priority list so now we can start waiting for our single-game requests for TMs who don't have season tickets.

Or the "John Deere" letter as someone posted earlier.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    my position if we can’t get them this year it’s not ever going to happen.
    This does seem to be the case for many. A larger stadium would solve this but it ain't happening

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post

I didn't expect a let down phone call either but was hoping for the extra ticket call. Very thankful for the 2 season tickets I have. Like the email said. Go Bison!

Lardsin must go!

If this doesn't show the need for a larger stadium, I dont know what would. Didn't even sniff getting a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    If this doesn't show the need for a larger stadium, I dont know what would. Didn't even sniff getting a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    This does seem to be the case for many. A larger stadium would solve this but it ain't happening
    True.
    (10)
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    So the question is how many didnt get season tickets? Just because some people didnt get season tickets doesnt mean we need a new stadium. There are many stadiums in the country who sell out their season tickets as well but arent in a big hurry to increase seating. You always want some people looking for tickets. Its called creating a market. NDSU also caps the number of season tickets to leave room for single game tickets buyers who dont want season tickets.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So the question is how many didnt get season tickets? Just because some people didnt get season tickets doesnt mean we need a new stadium. There are many stadiums in the country who sell out their season tickets as well but arent in a big hurry to increase seating. You always want some people looking for tickets. Its called creating a market. NDSU also caps the number of season tickets to leave room for single game tickets buyers who dont want season tickets.
    Good points. I would be interested in if it is only a few hundred or if it is in the thousands.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You always want some people looking for tickets. Its called creating a market. NDSU also caps the number of season tickets to leave room for single game tickets buyers who dont want season tickets.
    If one of the goals is to have people unsuccessfully looking for tickets I'd say goal accomplished. Out here in small town ND on any home game weekend there seem to be a lot of retired couples who would like to go watch the Bison but won't go if no tickets. This small bunch who can't get tickets is a lot bigger than you seem to think