Page 16 of 112 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    The need for more season tix holders is a reality of today's D1 Sports and the cost of being successful. Ive always thought that the Dome could add some type of rounded seating (total reconfiguration) on both end zones, connected, higher, steeper etc... and ultimately add a few thousand seats. Even an increase of 4K to 4K seats would be big. Seems to be a lot of open space in the four corners.
    Probably hundreds of seats wasted in space that takes up the never used north endzone pressbox.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    On a conference call and unable to listen in. What did he say?
    After game 1 or 2 "We've seen a significant decline in students coming to games." "We believe that we've found a balance to be a win-win for both students and potential season ticket holders."

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Matt Larson is on Bison 1660 right now talking about the additional season tickets and the reasons for doing this!
    Here's the podcast
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...larsen-4-11-18

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

@TSCF.... We are a go for operation Annual rejection letter/postcard. Red leader standing by.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    After game 1 or 2 "We've seen a significant decline in students coming to games." "We believe that we've found a balance to be a win-win for both students and potential season ticket holders."
    I dont think it matters between game 1 or 2...or 5 or 6 vs Missouri St or Indiana St...if the halftime score shows Bison are up 42-3 and the other team has 53 total yards and got their only 3 points off a bison fumble deep in NDSU territory, theres other things to do with the rest of your saturdays.

we leave beginning of the 4th if its one of those games. id rather drive home, get home before id be leaving if I had stayed for the whole game...and watch whatever national game is on vs watching it on my phone on a plastic blue seat

I got my letter today. Since those that already have tickets can request to go up to the full allotment of 12 tickets, I'm guessing those are the guys that are going to get 95% of these new tickets. Those guys will have the most points by virtue of them already paying the TM seat fee for the existing tickets.

So, because you already have tickets and could use those seat fees to build up points you will be rewarded with more tickets. Someone didn't really think this through all the way. There probably is no way to be totally fair on this are sure as hell no way to keep everyone happy, but I'd bet this is going to take mega points to get anything.

Anyone got a guess as to how many points this will take? I'm thinking 400 and up, but then what do I know?

What really should happen is limit it to new people and only 4 to an account. Spread the wealth.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I got my letter today. Since those that already have tickets can request to go up to the full allotment of 12 tickets, I'm guessing those are the guys that are going to get 95% of these new tickets. Those guys will have the most points by virtue of them already paying the TM seat fee for the existing tickets.

So, because you already have tickets and could use those seat fees to build up points you will be rewarded with more tickets. Someone didn't really think this through all the way. There probably is no way to be totally fair on this are sure as hell no way to keep everyone happy, but I'd bet this is going to take mega points to get anything.

Anyone got a guess as to how many points this will take? I'm thinking 400 and up, but then what do I know?

What really should happen is limit it to new people and only 4 to an account. Spread the wealth.
    I threw mine away...waste of ink and a postage stamp for those of us at or near the bottom.

They really need to start thinking about the breadth of their support instead of the depth.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They should start with those having PPs but no tickets (from high to low in that bunch) and any left should go to current ticket holders—thats what I’d like to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I don't know what the cutoff should be. 12 seems like a lot though. I would like to go back the dozen years I've been a teammaker and have developed a different strategy. Having a bunch of friends with everyone having their own accounts was stupid.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk