Page 56 of 112 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    For the heck of it, I just checked my development ranking and see that I dropped about 20 spots since the last time I checked in April. Is my recollection correct that I read they were going to update the levels as of May 1? If so, it looks like people below me stuck some money in for this request.
    They updated them, my current years donations hit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Perhaps this has been mentioned before....
    I was a bit surprised that on the request form, (or in the informational letter) they clearly highlighted... IF you were a season ticket holder with TWO season tickets, you could request up to TEN additional season tickets. (It just struck me funny, that they would "include" or "point out" that option so boldly. That's all. Only my observation.)

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    They updated them, my current years donations hit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Yeah, mine did too, and I donated twice as much and still dropped.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Yeah, mine did too, and I donated twice as much and still dropped.
    I dropped 20 spots. But they also took away points because I didnt renew VB and MBB.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Perhaps this has been mentioned before....
    I was a bit surprised that on the request form, (or in the informational letter) they clearly highlighted... IF you were a season ticket holder with TWO season tickets, you could request up to TEN additional season tickets. (It just struck me funny, that they would "include" or "point out" that option so boldly. That's all. Only my observation.)
    Considering all of the questions that people ask and have I think they didnt want any room for interpretation of how many tickets you can have. Plus they are letting TM know that they can also order extra tickets because the single game tickets are only available to TM who DONT have season tickets.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Just got off the phone with the ticket office. I was told that the development ranking is meaningless as there could be many people with the same point total and they have more accounts on file now. Your total points is what matters.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow, 1800 requests for these new season tickets! Shows a very strong demand for Bison football tickets. And there were many posters on this thread that commented about how NDSU would be lucky to get rid of these tickets because of the cost. Ya right! Good for the NDSU athletic department!!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I dropped 20 spots. But they also took away points because I didnt renew VB and MBB.
    So, if you've had 2 season tickets for a couple of years & then you don't renew... how many points do you lose?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    So, if you've had 2 season tickets for a couple of years & then you don't renew... how many points do you lose?
    For instance, I have 25 points for women's basketball for the 25 consecutive years I have purchased them. If I don't renew, I would lose all 25 of those points.

533 In a row

And I assume the 1800 requests is by 1800 different "requesters", not the number of total seats requested, if that makes sense.
    I am guessing the 1800 is the number of tickets requested. I will ask Josh when I see him at softball tomorrow. Either way, it's a high number!

533 In a row