Page 30 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    There must be a massive amount of money flowing in for this. I see they are updating the points and the rank as the money comes in. I upped my donation from the $1000 level to over $1500, and my rank is now 150 worse than it was when I looked about a month ago and I think it's over 200 worse than a year ago.
    It looks like the last time they updated the rankings was the beginning of March to me? I only dropped one spot when that ranking came out. Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    It looks like the last time they updated the rankings was the beginning of March to me? I only dropped one spot when that ranking came out. Am I missing something here?
    Maybe I looked before the earlier update and this was before I had sent in my check for this year. We'll see what happens when they update after May 1. I still suspect this brought in a lot more new money that people were guestimating.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Still waiting for that phone call. It's May 1st.

Lardsin must go!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Patience, my friend. You need to be awarded your shrink-wrapped 2013 Championship Issue Bison Illustrated FIRST, before you can even be considered for the next request. Sorry, I thought you knew.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    If you’re referring to the new tickets from 16, calls will begin on May 15th and run through June 15th if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Priority points. OK you get priority points by: Team maker donations, consecutive years of team maker donations, bison pride donations, bison excellence donations, consecutive years of football tickets, basketball tickets, wrestling tickets, volleyball tickets, in kind donations to athletics, foundation gifts, varsity letter winner, and MISC POINTS.
    (Do I even want to know what qualifies as MISC points? )
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 05-02-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Priority points. OK you get priority points by: Team maker donations, consecutive years of team maker donations, bison pride donations, bison excellence donations, consecutive years of football tickets, basketball tickets, wrestling tickets, volleyball tickets, in kind donations to athletics, foundation gifts, varsity letter winner, and MISC POINTS.
    (Do I even want to know what qualifies as miscellaneous points? )
    It's hard to compete with the 100 pts past athletes get . I think they should get something but 100 pts is too much. Imo it discourages others from even trying. I would think scaling that back to 25 would be wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    It's hard to compete with the 100 pts past athletes get . I think they should get something but 100 pts is too much. Imo it discourages others from even trying. I would think scaling that back to 25 would be wiser.
    The question is not really the amount of points they get. But rather how many former student athletes become Team Makers and actually make use of the points.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    The question is not really the amount of points they get. But rather how many former student athletes become Team Makers and actually make use of the points.
    Exactly. My bet is it’s less than 1000, probably much less. And I’ll take two good knees, a left hip, and half a brain from anyone that wants my 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!