Page 61 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    I highly doubt they would get rid of those - they'd piss off a lot of people in the process. Those that they don't piss off will just keep paying the exact same fees without them going to Teammakers.
    Why would it piss anyone off now that the tax deduction is gone? They're paying the same amount of money whether they pay $3057 for the season ticket or $307 for the season ticket plus $2750 in Team Maker dues.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Doesn't Coach Klieman get a percentage of ticket sales? I'm sure he's like to see some $3K tickets. I'm betting the "donations" don't count in the accounting books.
    I think that was a bonus Bohl used to have in his contract that but Klieman never got anything similar in any of his contracts.

Some keep saying the only reason people give to Team Makers is to get football tickets... So why do people give to their church? Trying to buy your way in there also? People give "their" money to whomever they want. The previous mentioned two are not the only ones. Peoples reasons for giving are numerous as well. I give more than my require TM fees. But I do it to support our student athletes. I enjoy watching them compete. Have thanked many parents for sharing the kids athletic talents with us by them coming to compete for NDSU. Go Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    This is literally 1/2 the current Team Makers I would be willing to bet.

Do they have membership numbers posted anywhere? Id be willing to bet you'd see a nice little spike in TM membership around 2012. Not to mention a spike in other NDSU season ticket holders for other sports in efforts for more PP for football.
    I'm not sure how much we should care what individual season ticket holders or teammakers members precise motivations are but I’m guessing that it’s a little from column a and a little from column b for just about all of them. Whether it’s ticket revenue or donation dollars they are supporting the program and being entertained at the same time. People can justify it to themselves anyway they want and don’t have to justify it to me at all.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I'm not sure how much we should care what individual season ticket holders or teammakers members precise motivations are but I’m guessing that it’s a little from column a and a little from column b for just about all of them. Whether it’s ticket revenue or donation dollars they are supporting the program and being entertained at the same time. People can justify it to themselves anyway they want and don’t have to justify it to me at all.
    Exactly...............
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Uh yeah...I agree...that is why I said that in reply to this:

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If the only reason someone voluntarily donates is to get themselves a shot a football season tickets they're looking at it the wrong way IMO

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Single game tickets are available when?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Single game tickets are available when?
    August 1st.
    http://gobison.com/sports/2013/5/23/tkt_fb.aspx
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Has anyone been contacted yet on the new tickets available/shuffle for 2018-19?

Not eye cowpie.

Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Has anyone been contacted yet on the new tickets available/shuffle for 2018-19?
    Yes! But I have simply been looking for ONE ticket if it became available.... & yesterday Mr. S. called. We traded one ticket. I was surprised & appreciative!
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 05-23-2018 at 04:52 PM.