Page 105 of 112 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1119

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Going to have to wake my ass up before 6am in the morning!
    Good luck with that! Do you think there will be two or three tickets available?

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Going to have to wake my ass up before 6am in the morning!
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Good luck with that! Do you think there will be two or three tickets available?
    More than one? You are quite the optimist!

It will help that single game tickets are sold online only this year. It always seemed silly to me that, in this day and age, people would line up at the ticket office hours in advance and that they would actually hold tickets for people who were lined up instead of just making them all available online and at the ticket windows and whoever gets them first gets them. It saves everyone time this way.

Anyone have any idea how low they went with priority points to get single game tickets for SDSU? I didn't put in for SDSU, busy time of the year for me, but I'd like to use that as a gauge to see what it might take to get tickets next year to the UN_ blowout. Anyone get bunny game tickets with 150 points or less?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    More than one? You are quite the optimist!
    Sorry about that! I’ll try to change the attitude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Anyone have any idea how low they went with priority points to get single game tickets for SDSU? I didn't put in for SDSU, busy time of the year for me, but I'd like to use that as a gauge to see what it might take to get tickets next year to the UN_ blowout. Anyone get bunny game tickets with 150 points or less?
    Donor Priority Points 141
    Development Ranking 1208
    I got my ticket to the game. I'm going to fly into MSP on Thursday, catch the Twins' doubleheader on Friday, watch the Bison reclaim the Marker on Saturday and fly back to Colorado on Sunday so I can watch the Broncos beat the heck out of the "Chefs" on Monday Night Football at Mile High Stadium.

I'm going to be plenty diet soda-wasted that weekend!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Got 3 to bunnies but that was it. Must have sold out in less than 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It will help that single game tickets are sold online only this year. It always seemed silly to me that, in this day and age, people would line up at the ticket office hours in advance and that they would actually hold tickets for people who were lined up instead of just making them all available online and at the ticket windows and whoever gets them first gets them. It saves everyone time this way.

Time was a currency I have gladly spent for the "guarantee" for a couple of tickets. Much better than trying to wait on a computer for a chance and if you are lucky enough to refresh your browser just at the right time and the lady luck is looking out for you, you might get a ticket. And that is if your checkout window doesn't crash.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelius

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” – Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Got 3 to bunnies but that was it. Must have sold out in less than 5 minutes.
    I had tried for a SRO at 6:03 and it was sold out.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelius

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” – Benjamin Franklin