Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1119

Thread: 2018 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    A $100 donation only gets a chance at 6, and I doubt 2 priority points a year is going to get you tickets to very much.
    I'm far from 100% sure, but I believe they try to fulfill all Team Makers requests before making them open to the pubic. Again, I'm not 100%.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I'm far from 100% sure, but I believe they try to fulfill all Team Makers requests before making them open to the pubic. Again, I'm not 100%.
    I've been denied tickets some years for some games, so I'm thinking they set some aside to sell to anyone. I know they try to make sure everyone gets at least one game, but it's probably Missery State or something like that.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I've been denied tickets some years for some games, so I'm thinking they set some aside to sell to anyone. I know they try to make sure everyone gets at least one game, but it's probably Missery State or something like that.
    HEY, I go to see Misery State games in Springfield when possible! It is my only reasonable chance to see the Bison play live (other than Frisco!). I suppose you wouldn't bother going to Northern Alabama game either. BTW, I already bought my Misery State game tickets. 40 yard line seats in second row of the elevated section (right in the midst of the home team!) for $25 each (yeah I got screwed by MSU standards but I get to see the Bison play). Beats the first row 40 year line tickets 2 years ago...can't see much more than the backs of the players standing along the sidelines. It will be great fun!

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    HEY, I go to see Misery State games in Springfield when possible! It is my only reasonable chance to see the Bison play live (other than Frisco!). I suppose you wouldn't bother going to Northern Alabama game either. BTW, I already bought my Misery State game tickets. 40 yard line seats in second row of the elevated section (right in the midst of the home team!) for $25 each (yeah I got screwed by MSU standards but I get to see the Bison play). Beats the first row 40 year line tickets 2 years ago...can't see much more than the backs of the players standing along the sidelines. It will be great fun!
    Springfield is a decent road trip. Walk up tickets were $6 last time. Game day atmosphere stinks but they are trying to get it going. The town has a few nice attractions.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Son really wants to roadtrip to delaware next year.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Son really wants to roadtrip to delaware next year.
    If the Eagles play at home that weekend, could be a wave of people traveling.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The guy is a serial whiner.

Here's just a few of his letter taglines on inforum:

Main Avenue project is a misguided waste of money
    We're in the midst of an apartment epidemic
    I believe my student fees were mismanaged at NDSU
    The last thing we need are more strip malls

That's all in the last 18 months and still just a subset of his "letters".
    Don't forget "Moorhead Golf Course Management Needs Work" where he complained that they wouldn't pair him up with other groups. I'd ask for my money back if I got paired up with that boner.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Don't forget "Moorhead Golf Course Management Needs Work" where he complained that they wouldn't pair him up with other groups. I'd ask for my money back if I got paired up with that boner.

his facebook profile says hes single which knocked me over with a feather.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ha, I was thinking that I wouldn't want to play a round with him either.

Just a blatant lack of self awareness on his part.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."