Thread: Last Home Dual of the Season

Default Last Home Dual of the Season

I usually look so forward to Home Duals but this one is bitter sweet in that it will be my sons last home meet in a Bison Singlet. I know the season has not gone the way we thought it would go for the team this year but it would be very appreciated if you could make it out to send off these Seniors: Mitch Friedman, Mitch Bengston, Jerrad Nieland, Kyle Gliva & Clay Ream

Horns Up! Go Bison!

Default Re: Last Home Dual of the Season

If you can't make it, you can watch it on BEK TV Sports. Not sure about other providers, but it is channel 4 on Midco in the Fargo area.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    If you can't make it, you can watch it on BEK TV Sports. Not sure about other providers, but it is channel 4 on Midco in the Fargo area.
    One of the 4 OTA channels too. What time does/did it start?

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator Dad View Post
    I usually look so forward to Home Duals but this one is bitter sweet in that it will be my sons last home meet in a Bison Singlet. I know the season has not gone the way we thought it would go for the team this year but it would be very appreciated if you could make it out to send off these Seniors: Mitch Friedman, Mitch Bengston, Jerrad Nieland, Kyle Gliva & Clay Ream

Horns Up! Go Bison!
    I made it up to my first NDSU dual in over 20 years. I was glad to be there in person to see Clay and Kyle go out on a winning note.

Good performance by the team today.
    This group of seniors has been big for this program. Bengston and gliva are multi year starters, with bengston going to multiple ncaa tourneys and kyle looking to make it this year.
    Friedman was a solid starter for the team and helped the team put up good academic numbers.
    Clay has qualified for 3, soon to be 4, ncaa tourneys, will take a 1 seed into the b12 tourney, has a great chance to be our first b12 champ, a chance to go out as an AA, and may well win his 3rd NCAA elite 90 award.

We watched the duals but I wish they would have shown the Senior awards ceremony. Those Seniors have been wonderful teammates to my Son. Thanks for taking care of our little Cali kid, Boys. We appreciate it more then you can imagine. Your commitment to the team after Five Years is very commendable. Congrats.