Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

CAS: *whispers* Just hold me.
    Chris: You talk a good game, we'll see how you are in the next round.
    CAS: I'm so lonely.
    Chris: You can see by the video I've had much better coaches.
    CAS: Is that a phone in your pocket?
    PL: *In the background* Get yer Gumbo here!
    unbison: Where'd you get these spoons, the dip-n-dot stand?
    Fanette: *further in the background* Anybody see my dog? Li'l bugger's horny as heck!
    Izzy: *even further in the background* How you doin'?
    Loaf: Where's Angus? The Nigerian Prince I set all the Thunderstruck Makers money to said he would have Angus here for a meet and greet.
    TSCF: Hey Loaf, hopefully you paid by credit card to get points.
    westnodak93bison: Vikings suck!
    Longhorn: No you suck!
    SDbison: You all suck!
    Hailbison: #$%& off you $#%#ing $%#$s!
    Portly Rob: Eff this...I'm going to Dairy Queen. I hope I'm sober enough to drive...
    CaBisonFan: I'll have footage of the CAS-Moen match tomorrow on my YouTube channel right under my video of Jack Maughn pinning a Morningside all-american back in 1985.
    SlickVic: Yo gordy.......this bud's for you.
    TranAmBison (a/k/a Tranny) to self: I wonder if Talon and or Pike like to "wrestle"??
    TALON: Did I hear my name? btw, I am a fan of NDSU now that Georgia Southern has dropped football.
    Teach: Talon, I'm going to take my new, custom Commodore 64 and smash it over your head if you come here again!
    Hammersmith: Funny you should mention that. The Commodore 64 is near indestructible...completely unlike today's water heaters that do not last any time at all if you don't replace the anode rods regularly.
    Bisonaudit: Sagarin says a Commodore 64 is 4.5 favorites vs a new water heater.
    Burgundy: I miss the days when only Lakes corrupted threads.
    Rockbear99: My daughter would put both of them into a figure 4 leg lock submission hold.
    pucknut9: That might compromise their ACLs. Let’s discuss this further at Thanksgiving dinner.
    EndZoneQB: Have any of you nodakers ever even seen a fucking wrestling match?
    Milkman: Hey guys, look I recolored something relevant to the discussion in green and yellow!
    scottietohottie: *random post warning* I rotate my avatar more often than Perth rotates his crops.
    IndyBison: The rules committee is looking into implementing a new rule that limits the size of a bulge in a wrestler’s singlet. For the record, I’m not defending referees…..I just like to type the word “bulge”.
    Tatanka: You guys are so lame. Er’body know BV is passe………….Ima tweet that shit.
    BarnWinterSpotsEngelstad: This is one brutal thread, should scare the chicken sh$t out of Danny Rocco and the boys.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    CAS: *whispers* Just hold me.
    Chris: You talk a good game, we'll see how you are in the next round.
    CAS: I'm so lonely.
    Chris: You can see by the video I've had much better coaches.
    CAS: Is that a phone in your pocket?
    PL: *In the background* Get yer Gumbo here!
    unbison: Where'd you get these spoons, the dip-n-dot stand?
    Fanette: *further in the background* Anybody see my dog? Li'l bugger's horny as heck!
    Izzy: *even further in the background* How you doin'?
    Loaf: Where's Angus? The Nigerian Prince I set all the Thunderstruck Makers money to said he would have Angus here for a meet and greet.
    TSCF: Hey Loaf, hopefully you paid by credit card to get points.
    westnodak93bison: Vikings suck!
    Longhorn: No you suck!
    SDbison: You all suck!
    Hailbison: #$%& off you $#%#ing $%#$s!
    Portly Rob: Eff this...I'm going to Dairy Queen. I hope I'm sober enough to drive...
    CaBisonFan: I'll have footage of the CAS-Moen match tomorrow on my YouTube channel right under my video of Jack Maughn pinning a Morningside all-american back in 1985.
    SlickVic: Yo gordy.......this bud's for you.
    TranAmBison (a/k/a Tranny) to self: I wonder if Talon and or Pike like to "wrestle"??
    TALON: Did I hear my name? btw, I am a fan of NDSU now that Georgia Southern has dropped football.
    Teach: Talon, I'm going to take my new, custom Commodore 64 and smash it over your head if you come here again!
    Hammersmith: Funny you should mention that. The Commodore 64 is near indestructible...completely unlike today's water heaters that do not last any time at all if you don't replace the anode rods regularly.
    Bisonaudit: Sagarin says a Commodore 64 is 4.5 favorites vs a new water heater.
    Burgundy: I miss the days when only Lakes corrupted threads.
    Rockbear99: My daughter would put both of them into a figure 4 leg lock submission hold.
    pucknut9: That might compromise their ACLs. Let’s discuss this further at Thanksgiving dinner.
    EndZoneQB: Have any of you nodakers ever even seen a fucking wrestling match?
    Milkman: Hey guys, look I recolored something relevant to the discussion in green and yellow!
    scottietohottie: *random post warning* I rotate my avatar more often than Perth rotates his crops.
    IndyBison: The rules committee is looking into implementing a new rule that limits the size of a bulge in a wrestler’s singlet. For the record, I’m not defending referees…..I just like to type the word “bulge”.
    Tatanka: You guys are so lame. Er’body know BV is passe………….Ima tweet that shit.
    BarnWinterSpotsEngelstad: This is one brutal thread, should scare the chicken sh$t out of Danny Rocco and the boys.
    It really must be boring lying around in your Mom's basement all day. Get a freakin' job.

Delaware is a lot like UNI (when UNI has a good defense.)

Here's the replay of the Delaware v JMU game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Eu1VOKPIo

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

They had 2 seniors on the O-line at LT and C.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    It really must be boring lying around in your Mom's basement all day. Get a freakin' job.
    And separate bedrooms as well

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    And separate bedrooms as well
    Considering how you act here my bet is you share the same bed.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

As long as we're not talking about the Delaware game, is there somewhere I can watch the full replay of this year's chipper game?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    As long as we're not talking about the Delaware game, is there somewhere I can watch the full replay of this year's chipper game?
    Hey, I tried.

It's on youtube (for now.) Search for "north dakota state james madison" without the quotes.

Unfortunately, watchespn only shows replays from the last 30 days (bah.)

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hey, I tried.

It's on youtube (for now.) Search for "north dakota state james madison" without the quotes.

Unfortunately, watchespn only shows replays from the last 30 days (bah.)
    Found it. Thanks.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This will be one of the more physical defensive teams we have hosted in OOC recently. They haven't had much of an offense recently though. They are going to try...to run the football.