Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

HTF did a thread about Delaware spin off into somebodies job history and height?

Only on BV!

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    This thread delivers...in the most awful of ways. True offseason banter. I blame the basketball team for not winning and giving us a reason to complain about how they are winning. I imagine this thread derailing further until a wrestling match is scheduled (somewhat like the infamous basketball game between SD & Slick). CAS vs Chris...with special guest ref Portly Rob. CAS comes out with his manager Lakes (mouth of the south style). The two begin the match and get to the ground...CAS holding on for dear life and then:

CAS: *whispers* Just hold me.
    Chris: You talk a good game, we'll see how you are in the next round.
    CAS: I'm so lonely.
    Chris: You can see by the video I've had much better coaches.
    CAS: Is that a phone in your pocket?
    PL: *In the background* Get yer Gumbo here!
    unbison: Where'd you get these spoons, the dip-n-dot stand?
    Fanette: *further in the background* Anybody see my dog? Li'l bugger's horny as heck!
    Izzy: *even further in the background* How you doin'?
    Loaf: Where's Angus? The Nigerian Prince I set all the Thunderstruck Makers money to said he would have Angus here for a meet and greet.
    TSCF: Hey Loaf, hopefully you paid by credit card to get points.
    westnodak93bison: Vikings suck!
    Longhorn: No you suck!
    SDbison: You all suck!
    Hailbison: #$%& off you $#%#ing $%#$s!
    Portly Rob: Eff this...I'm going to Dairy Queen. I hope I'm sober enough to drive...
    CaBisonFan: I'll have footage of the CAS-Moen match tomorrow on my YouTube channel right under my video of Jack Maughn pinning a Morningside all-american back in 1985.
    SlickVic: Yo gordy.......this bud's for you.
    TranAmBison (a/k/a Tranny) to self: I wonder if Talon and or Pike like to "wrestle"??

Second amended wrestle-mania dialogue . . .
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

This thread delivers...in the most awful of ways. True offseason banter. I blame the basketball team for not winning and giving us a reason to complain about how they are winning. I imagine this thread derailing further until a wrestling match is scheduled (somewhat like the infamous basketball game between SD & Slick). CAS vs Chris...with special guest ref Portly Rob. CAS comes out with his manager Lakes (mouth of the south style). The two begin the match and get to the ground...CAS holding on for dear life and then:

Fanette: *further in the background* Anybody see my dog? Li'l bugger's horny as heck!
    Loaf: Where's Angus? The Nigerian Prince I set all the Thunderstruck Makers money to said he would have Angus here for a meet and greet.
    Portly Rob: Eff this...I'm going to Dairy Queen. I hope I'm sober enough to drive...
    CaBisonFan: I'll have footage of the CAS-Moen match tomorrow on my YouTube channel right under my video of Jack Maughn pinning a Morningside all-american back in 1985.
    TranAmBison (a/k/a Tranny) to self: I wonder if Talon and or Pike like to "wrestle"??
    TALON: Did I hear my name? btw, I am a fan of NDSU now that Georgia Southern has dropped football.
    Teach: Talon, I'm going to take my new, custom Commodore 64 and smash it over your head if you come here again!
    Hammersmith: Funny you should mention that. The Commodore 64 is near indestructible...completely unlike today's water heaters that do not last any time at all if you don't replace the anode rods regularly.
    Bisonaudit: Sagarin says a Commodore 64 is 4.5 favorites vs a new water heater.
    Burgundy: I miss the days when only Lakes corrupted threads.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

If ndsu wins, lakes is freed.

If Delaware wins, christopher moen gets a permaban

TALON: Did I hear my name? btw, I am a fan of NDSU now that Georgia Southern has dropped football.
    Teach: Talon, I'm going to take my new, custom Commodore 64 and smash it over your head if you come here again!
    Hammersmith: Funny you should mention that. The Commodore 64 is near indestructible...completely unlike today's water heaters that do not last any time at all if you don't replace the anode rods regularly.
    Rockbear99: My daughter would put both of them into a figure 4 leg lock submission hold.
    pucknut9: That might compromise their ACLs. Let’s discuss this further at Thanksgiving dinner.
    EndZoneQB: Have any of you nodakers ever even seen a fucking wrestling match?

wheeeeee!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    wheeeeee!!!!!
    Now we are getting somewhere!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Milkman: Hey guys, look I recolored something relevant to the discussion in green and yellow!
    YesYesYes.jpg
    I'm participating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mnlonghorn10 View Post
    if ndsu wins, lakes is freed.

If delaware wins, christopher moen gets a permaban
    i second this
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Rockbear99: My daughter would put both of them into a figure 4 leg lock submission hold.
    pucknut9: That might compromise their ACLs. Let’s discuss this further at Thanksgiving dinner.
    EndZoneQB: Have any of you nodakers ever even seen a fucking wrestling match?
    Milkman: Hey guys, look I recolored something relevant to the discussion in green and yellow!
    scottietohottie: *random post warning* I rotate my avatar more often than Perth rotates his crops.
    IndyBison: The rules committee is looking into implementing a new rule that limits the size of a bulge in a wrestler’s singlet. For the record, I’m not defending referees…..I just like to type the word “bulge”.
    Tatanka: You guys are so lame. Er’body know BV is passe………….Ima tweet that shit.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Do the blue hens have large talons?

Lardsin must go!