Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The bottom of the clock is closer to five feet and probably at least ten feet behind me. The guy filming the interview with his Kodak Playsport camera is 6'2."

Small mentally - yes. Where has he proven to be a smart individual? Pretty much everything I've ever seen him write, let alone act, is sophomoric at best. That's sad for a middle-aged man.
    lakes-when you see through some of the bullshit that is his bit, has been correct on numerous things. he hasnt posted in here for years now, which sucks, but not my board. Ive told you back when you were bragging about how you posted his personal information on ESPN boards(which is as childish as it gets when it comes to online message boards) to go look at the other teams boards and tell me what he said there is sophmoric. Its actually been pretty cordial and boring, yes even for lakes. but he has clever takes with those fans.

What makes you think that? I explain that my "circle" is bigger than the parameters you assume and this is your retort. Classy, then again, based on your "location," class is not your thing.
    You tote to everybody here how much better you can read a coach than the rest of us because youre a fucking video editor for USA wrestling and USA wrestling is part of the olympic circle of sports, so you "know people".

Then when it comes to Houstons past, you have nothing other than your experience with being a video editor for USA wrestling is why you can tell everybody that JMU is a one trick pony and wont get past the QF's this year..

unbisons location is hilarious...but I forgot you dont laugh at anything.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Damn could you two bitches stfu or take your catfight to your own hate thread.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm responding to misinformed individuals; what's your issue with that?
    Your not responding to misinformed people. We disagree with your judgement of an individual that you don't know other than seeing a 30 second video of the man. Your a video editor...what the hell...I was sure you must have a masters in Sports Psychology! I have been involved in athletics all my life...and I'm old...don't try to bullshit a bullshitter!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    And you are like a pride filled 5th grader always making sure you get the last word in. You two would fit well together
    Lol best laughs are often when laughing at true statements

My “circle” is much bigger than just wrestling. You have to remember we’re (USAW) a part of the Olympic movement that involves multiple sports in our area (Colorado Springs).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im starting to think that 'big circle' you claim to have is a circle inside your ass, And, Your head fits in it comfortably

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Im starting to think that 'big circle' you claim to have is a circle inside your ass, And, Your head fits in it comfortably
    I don't want to get involved with this back and forth but... a similar argument could be made for someone else too.

HEY WAIT, I RESEMBLE THOSE REMARKS

By the way, I thought the IOC replaced wrestling with BMX bike jumping, did I miss something?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If nothing else this thread will be an entertaining read for Delaware fans in a few months