Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Most people you talk to as your circle is small and centered in the wrestling world... you grew up wrestling you work In wrestling it’s what you are and who you know... to many they just know Iowa had or has good wrestling
    My “circle” is much bigger than just wrestling. You have to remember we’re (USAW) a part of the Olympic movement that involves multiple sports in our area (Colorado Springs).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say most people in their 30s have no idea who he is. Like un said..we know Iowa was good at wrestling but don't care about the sport enough to know who was the driving force behind it.

Also what is your obsession with calling lakes small? According to this pic, you're barely 5'0 tall.

I would say more people that enjoy athletics are knowledgeable about Gable than you think.

Your hero is small because he’s small physically and mentally.

Not sure how you get 5 feet from that picture, but you’re about a foot off.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Wrestling is an individual sport in regards to competition, but it is still coached as a team.

Instilling a successful culture and developing a process to sustain success aren’t sport-specific. There’s a reason why coaches who are good at this, regardless of sport, are asked/paid by companies to speak to their employees about their coaching philosophies.

Ok and? I don’t understand how any of this supports your opinion ... or proves that your some kind of guru in coaching analysis

My “circle” is much bigger than just wrestling. You have to remember we’re (USAW) a part of the Olympic movement that involves multiple sports in our area (Colorado Springs).

Mmm yeah ok.... forgot how important you feel you are

I would say more people that enjoy athletics are knowledgeable about Gable than you think.

Your hero is small because he’s small physically and mentally.

Not sure how you get 5 feet from that picture, but you’re about a foot off.

I disagree. In your warped mind, they do.

Im basing it off the scoreboard behind your head. and assuming its 4 feet or so off the ground and you dont look much taller than that.

Small mentally? LOL.

Ok and? I don’t understand how any of this supports your opinion ... or proves that your some kind of guru in coaching analysis
    Then maybe you don't understand successful coaching. In regards to my opinion, it based off of life experiences.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Mmm yeah ok.... forgot how important you feel you are
    What makes you think that? I explain that my "circle" is bigger than the parameters you assume and this is your retort. Classy, then again, based on your "location," class is not your thing.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I disagree. In your warped mind, they do.

Im basing it off the scoreboard behind your head. and assuming its 4 feet or so off the ground and you dont look much taller than that.

Small mentally? LOL.
    The bottom of the clock is closer to five feet and probably at least ten feet behind me. The guy filming the interview with his Kodak Playsport camera is 6'2."

Small mentally - yes. Where has he proven to be a smart individual? Pretty much everything I've ever seen him write, let alone act, is sophomoric at best. That's sad for a middle-aged man.
    Hail the BISON!!!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The bottom of the clock is closer to five feet and probably at least ten feet behind me. The guy filming the interview with his Kodak Playsport camera is 6'2."

Small mentally - yes. Where has he proven to be a smart individual? Pretty much everything I've ever seen him write, let alone act, is sophomoric at best. That's sad for a middle-aged man.
    And you are like a pride filled 5th grader always making sure you get the last word in. You two would fit well together

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    And you are like a pride filled 5th grader always making sure you get the last word in. You two would fit well together
    I'm responding to misinformed individuals; what's your issue with that?
    Hail the BISON!!!