Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Keep in mind that NDSU is the only school in America that does things right.

Best Regards,

Homer Simpson
    Do you type in caps because you have a man-crush on a certain Mr. Houston?

Again, his rhetoric rants will get old quick with players, especially ones who are smart enough to realize he's just blowing hot air out of his arse.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Hey, Im a huge Bison fan, but I can view other programs, teams, players and EVEN DARE I SAY "COACHES" in a positive light if I fee they so deserve credit. Ive got you pegged, your the guy that hollars "Mashed Potatoes" at all the fkn golf events. Right HOMER?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Do you type in caps because you have a man-crush on a certain Mr. Houston?

Again, his rhetoric rants will get old quick with players, especially ones who are smart enough to realize he's just blowing hot air out of his arse.
    What gets me is you judge his coaching ability off a couple of pregame speech videos! You don't know jack about Houston and either do I except that he has been successful. There are a lot of different ways coaches motivate and what he has been doing has been working for him so far. His record speaks for itself.

WE---ARE---THE ----BISON, WE---ARE---THE ONLY---TEAM---THAT---CAN---DO---ANYTHING----RIGHTTTTT, WE RESPECT NOBODY AND WHAT THEY DO OR ACHIEVE!!!!!!! NICK SABAN WILL BE OUR NEXT COACH, IF WE SHOULD CHOOSE TO ALLOW HIM IN OUR PROGRAM. GO HOMER GO! Lets also not forget, Mr. Houston wasn't handed a National Championship team either. Oh god, did I really say that?

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    WE---ARE---THE ----BISON, WE---ARE---THE ONLY---TEAM---THAT---CAN---DO---ANYTHING----RIGHTTTTT, WE RESPECT NOBODY AND WHAT THEY DO OR ACHIEVE!!!!!!! NICK SABAN WILL BE OUR NEXT COACH, IF WE SHOULD CHOOSE TO ALLOW HIM IN OUR PROGRAM. GO HOMER GO! Lets also not forget, Mr. Houston wasn't handed a National Championship team either. Oh god, did I really say that?

How many keyboards do you go through per week?

I suggest letting Dr. Jekyll do your typing and not Mr. Hyde.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    What gets me is you judge his coaching ability off a couple of pregame speech videos! You don't know jack about Houston and either do I except that he has been successful. There are a lot of different ways coaches motivate and what he has been doing has been working for him so far. His record speaks for itself.
    Coaches with his M.O. come and go like a thunderstorm.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Coaches with his M.O. come and go like a thunderstorm.
    [URL https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCLXdHZrtD4][/URL]
    Would seem he and Houston have similar mantra so is saban a short timer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    You sure are a bitch... I mean a whiney one....Does anything positive ever come out of your western North Dakota hate everything mantra you know and West nodak truly are 2 of the most depressing people that post on here and it ain’t even close
    I don't even live in western ND, so there goes that idea

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I don't care for his pre-game rah-rah speeches but he did say that when he first started at JMU he told the players he needed to build a team like NDSU so the guy must be kinda smart. And he just wins games so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he's a good coach.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    [URL https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCLXdHZrtD4][/URL]
    Would seem he and Houston have similar mantra so is saban a short timer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Saban's "mantra" is much more closer to Klieman's than Houston.

There's a lot more to successful coaching than just "coaching them up." You have to develop them and get them to believe in the process of what it takes to get to the top of the mountain and staying there.
    Hail the BISON!!!