Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Delaware

I realize this isn't the first game next year, but get your popcorn ready. They bring back a lot and should be on the rise. I'm also bored.

Default Re: Delaware

Yeah, I've heard several references to how NDSU has 3 cupcakes on the OOC schedule next year and I think they're selling Delaware short. They should be a top 25 team to start the season next fall. Their defense is legit. Danny Rocco is a good coach that almost took them to the playoffs in his first season after they hadn't been anywhere close to the playoffs the previous few seasons. He'll have them ready to do even better next year. They could be in the top 3 in the CAA with JMU and UNH.

That said NDSU still wins by 20+ because Delaware's offense won't be able to score.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, I've heard several references to how NDSU has 3 cupcakes on the OOC schedule next year and I think they're selling Delaware short. They should be a top 25 team to start the season next fall.
    Problem is there is a significant gap between #1 in the polls vs #5 let alone #1 vs #20-25

I don't expect to lose to Delaware, but they are no cupcake. It will be competitive, but I suspect NDSU pulls away because I just don't think Delaware will be able to hold the ball and their defense will wear down over the game.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, I've heard several references to how NDSU has 3 cupcakes on the OOC schedule next year and I think they're selling Delaware short. They should be a top 25 team to start the season next fall. Their defense is legit. Danny Rocco is a good coach that almost took them to the playoffs in his first season after they hadn't been anywhere close to the playoffs the previous few seasons. He'll have them ready to do even better next year. They could be in the top 3 in the CAA with JMU and UNH.

That said NDSU still wins by 20+ because Delaware's offense won't be able to score.
    Delaware isn’t a cupcake. They will probably be tougher than many of the MVC teams

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Delaware isn’t a cupcake. They will probably be tougher than many of the MVC teams
    Yep, they play tough defense, gave up 16 ppg last year. They struggled offensively though scoring 22ppg. Lost to JMU 20-10 after leading for most of the first half.

C'mon you guys know better. NDSU doesn't seem to even have close games like these at home. I would put money down they are up 28+ at half and coast the entire 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    C'mon you guys know better. NDSU doesn't seem to even have close games like these at home. I would put money down they are up 28+ at half and coast the entire 2nd half.
    That's what I thought about EWU last year.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Charleston Southern??
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.