Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    lakes-when you see through some of the bullshit that is his bit, has been correct on numerous things. he hasnt posted in here for years now, which sucks, but not my board. Ive told you back when you were bragging about how you posted his personal information on ESPN boards(which is as childish as it gets when it comes to online message boards) to go look at the other teams boards and tell me what he said there is sophmoric. Its actually been pretty cordial and boring, yes even for lakes. but he has clever takes with those fans.
    I never said I posted his full name (or personal information) on the ESPN boards. I said I got asked numerous times by opposing fans on those boards if I knew/was/or was a friend of him. His name was posted on these boards only.
    Hail the BISON!!!

You tote to everybody here how much better you can read a coach than the rest of us because youre a fucking video editor for USA wrestling and USA wrestling is part of the olympic circle of sports, so you "know people".

Then when it comes to Houstons past, you have nothing other than your experience with being a video editor for USA wrestling is why you can tell everybody that JMU is a one trick pony and wont get past the QF's this year..

unbisons location is hilarious...but I forgot you dont laugh at anything.
    I gave my opinion and why I have my opinion of Houston. You, and others, can't deal with opinions because for some odd reason you can't understand subjective vs. objective reasoning.

Again, lets wait and see what happens with Houston in a few years. The track record so far of the teams he leaves is that they're good for the next season, then fall apart the second season. Are they falling apart because the new coaching or the recruits Houston brought in during his tenure?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Your not responding to misinformed people. We disagree with your judgement of an individual that you don't know other than seeing a 30 second video of the man. Your a video editor...what the hell...I was sure you must have a masters in Sports Psychology! I have been involved in athletics all my life...and I'm old...don't try to bullshit a bullshitter!
    You're still stuck on a 30 second video. There are plenty others of the internet if one video is your issue. Again, just a small example of my opinion of him.

Perhaps your problem is you're looking for BS where there is not. Then again, you don't find Houston's schtick as BS, so maybe you're not as good as you think.
    Hail the BISON!!!

You tote to everybody here how much better you can read a coach than the rest of us because youre a fucking video editor for USA wrestling and USA wrestling is part of the olympic circle of sports, so you "know people".

Then when it comes to Houstons past, you have nothing other than your experience with being a video editor for USA wrestling is why you can tell everybody that JMU is a one trick pony and wont get past the QF's this year..

unbisons location is hilarious...but I forgot you dont laugh at anything.
    Video Production Manager is not the same as a video editor (that's just a tiny little part of my job). Before that, I was in the Events Department. Both positions require a lot of traveling and dealing with many types of people. From those experiences, you learn who's legit and who is full of hot air.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Im starting to think that 'big circle' you claim to have is a circle inside your ass, And, Your head fits in it comfortably
    You seem to have an infatuation with circles, arses and comfort. Freudian slip?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Interviewer: "Hey you two, your Bison just won the National Championship, what are you going to do now?
    Fan1: "I'm going to party all night and then probably eat a crap ton of Wendy's in the morning!"
    Bisonville: "I'll get back to you on that after I start a fight with Fan1 for being a fucking idiot and not recognizing that Wendy's breakfast is garbage and that if he wasn't a milk drinking mouth breather he would know that Hardees is far superior."

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I'm responding to misinformed individuals; what's your issue with that?

Bullshit! Nobody's misinformed, we just disagree with your opinion! I can accept your opinion as yours just don't try to tell us that we're misinformed and you are a better judge of coaches or individuals for that matter because of your job ..that's the bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Bullshit! Nobody's misinformed, we just disagree with your opinion! I can accept your opinion as yours just don't try to tell us that we're misinformed and you are a better judge of coaches or individuals for that matter because of your job ..that's the bullshit!
    exactly....

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Video Production Manager is not the same as a video editor (that's just a tiny little part of my job). Before that, I was in the Events Department. Both positions require a lot of traveling and dealing with many types of people. From those experiences, you learn who's legit and who is full of hot air.
    http://http://content.themat.com/usawrestling/usawrestling.php?page=staff
    I noticed that your a video technician
    Is that like a garbageman calling himself a sanitation engineer when you say your a video production manager?