Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    And what did you expect?

Not in regards to creating a culture and developing a process that sustains success. Look at how Gable did at Iowa.
    Yea un. Dont you remember Gable at Iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Yea un. Dont you remember Gable at Iowa?
    Pretty sure I wasn't asking a question in regards to Gable's coaching ability.

Hail the BISON!!!

Pretty sure nobody knows who the fuck he is, or cares.

So you post a 41 min documentary about the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Pretty sure nobody knows who the fuck he is, or cares.

So you post a 41 min documentary about the guy.
    Watch it, and you'll find out pretty quick that most people know of him. Sadly, your understanding of the world is pretty small....just like your hero.
    Hail the BISON!!!

And what did you expect?

Not in regards to creating a culture and developing a process that sustains success. Look at how Gable did at Iowa.
    Gable coached football ?
    I admire your love of wrestling... but it’s a individual sport one person on a team can be a national champion without the rest of their team.... it’s different and there is absolutely no way that what gable did isn’t impressive but wtf does it have to do with JMU’s coach nothing... wait and see... you have a strong opinion on the guy... but it is in no way fact... it’s opinion... the fact is to this point the guy has been successful every where he has been

Watch it, and you'll find out pretty quick that most people know of him. Sadly, your understanding of the world is pretty small....just like your hero.
    Most people you talk to as your circle is small and centered in the wrestling world... you grew up wrestling you work In wrestling it’s what you are and who you know... to many they just know Iowa had or has good wrestling

I am not a wrestler, and even I know Dan Gable is a legendary athlete and coach. The first Olympics I really paid attention to was 1972 -- Gable dominated... incredible work ethic, and a great competitor.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

What will Delaware? A New Jersey? Maybe gold Asics by the looks of this thread.

Lardsin must go!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say most people in their 30s have no idea who he is. Like un said..we know Iowa was good at wrestling but don't care about the sport enough to know who was the driving force behind it.

Also what is your obsession with calling lakes small? According to this pic, you're barely 5'0 tall.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Gable coached football ?
    I admire your love of wrestling... but it’s a individual sport one person on a team can be a national champion without the rest of their team.... it’s different and there is absolutely no way that what gable did isn’t impressive but wtf does it have to do with JMU’s coach nothing... wait and see... you have a strong opinion on the guy... but it is in no way fact... it’s opinion... the fact is to this point the guy has been successful every where he has been
    Wrestling is an individual sport in regards to competition, but it is still coached as a team.

Instilling a successful culture and developing a process to sustain success aren’t sport-specific. There’s a reason why coaches who are good at this, regardless of sport, are asked/paid by companies to speak to their employees about their coaching philosophies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!