Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    YEP, cant say anything good about Houston. His team plays in back to back Title games and was one play away from winning back to back titles. He speaks highly of CK as does CK about him. He loves his program and thinks they are the best. Speaks to his team in the locker room unlike any other venue he may speak all year. Gotta be something wrong with that guy, He's a HOMER! again, I take a deep breath and ask myself "WWCD".
    You can't coherently debate can you, or did you already know that? Jesus, Carson Wentz, Chris Klieman have nothing to do with my assessment on Houston. Grouping/adding unrelated subjects into an argument makes no sense, but does enforce the idea that you're dumber than you realize.

Since you "ironically" don't know what you're talking about, the Wentz comment from before was due Johhnyboy claiming a while back Carson didn't impress him at all (he was "meh" to him) while many of us said he'd make a good NFL QB.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You and few others on here have swallowed his schtick pretty good. When you guys realize he's a fraud in few years, make sure to start a support group.
    He's a fraud? Going to the championship game twice in a row...having to go through NDSU in the Fargodome to get to the championship first time...and then coming very close to beating NDSU in the championship the second time...looks to be a pretty successful fraud. No reason to think he is the greatest coach ever, but calling him a fraud is silly.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Can you list the coaches youve dealt with that are like Houston? Id be interested to see who you've rubbed elbows with that have gone on to fail.
    They're are many in the wrestling world that claim they know how to win and when they are proven wrong using their own methods, they're gone.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    He's a fraud? Going to the championship game twice in a row...having to go through NDSU in the Fargodome to get to the championship first time...and then coming very close to beating NDSU in the championship the second time...looks to be a pretty successful fraud. No reason to think he is the greatest coach ever, but calling him a fraud is silly.
    Let's see what he does with his own recruits first. He's never around long enough to see how they pan out under his tutelage.
    Hail the BISON!!!

They're are many in the wrestling world that claim they know how to win and when they are proven wrong using their own methods, they're gone.
    Oh fucking shocker. Your examples are from wrestling.

Let's see what he does with his own recruits first. He's never around long enough to see how they pan out under his tutelage.
    Look at the list of places hes coached

Alma mater Mars Hill University
    Playing career
    1990–1993 Mars Hill
    Position(s) Tight end
    Coaching career (HC unless noted)
    1994–1995 Forbush HS (NC) (DC)
    1996–2000 T. C. Roberson HS (NC) (DC)
    2001–2005 T. C. Roberson HS (NC)
    2006 Brevard (DC)
    2007–2010 Lenoir–Rhyne (DC)
    2011–2013 Lenoir–Rhyne
    2014–2015 The Citadel
    2016–present James Madison
    wtf is he supposed to do? Stay at Lenoir-Rhyne?

Ive never even heard of that school up until 25 seconds ago

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Look at the list of places hes coached

wtf is he supposed to do? Stay at Lenoir-Rhyne?

Ive never even heard of that school up until 25 seconds ago
    He won 3 conference titles in 3 years at DII Lenoir-Rhyne and took them to the championship game his 3rd season. Then two years at The Citadel where he won the conference his 2nd year before landing at JMU. Can't fault a guy for moving up. I don't much care for is rah rah pregame speech either but the facts are he has been successful. I certainly wouldn't judge a guy from a 30 second video!

Individual sport vs team sport coaching is very different I would guess

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    He won 3 conference titles in 3 years at DII Lenoir-Rhyne and took them to the championship game his 3rd season. Then two years at The Citadel where he won the conference his 2nd year before landing at JMU. Can't fault a guy for moving up. I don't much care for is rah rah pregame speech either but the facts are he has been successful. I certainly wouldn't judge a guy from a 30 second video!
    exactly...from HS to D2 to FCS championship to names in the hat for FBS coaches...the guys been pretty damn successful in 5 years.

Oh fucking shocker. Your examples are from wrestling.
    And what did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Individual sport vs team sport coaching is very different I would guess
    Not in regards to creating a culture and developing a process that sustains success. Look at how Gable did at Iowa.
    Hail the BISON!!!