Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Your hero John Elway lost more Super Bowls than he won....not a very good QB....see how bias your opinions are yet?
    Yeah, those three he lost involved teams that had no reason being in the Super Bowl to begin with, but he dragged their arses to the big game anyways.

Not sure what my rebuttal to Johhnyboy's post has to do with Elway, but if weaksauce is your game, then continue to dish it out.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Ok, now we get the real story. Somebody said something bad about Jesus. WWCD?
    When was Jesus mentioned?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I know nothing about Wyoming corporate law.
    So you ARE human!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

YEP, cant say anything good about Houston. His team plays in back to back Title games and was one play away from winning back to back titles. He speaks highly of CK as does CK about him. He loves his program and thinks they are the best. Speaks to his team in the locker room unlike any other venue he may speak all year. Gotta be something wrong with that guy, He's a HOMER! again, I take a deep breath and ask myself "WWCD".

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Where did I say I came to my "conclusion" based on a 30 second video? I gave "an example" of Houston's schtick.
    I gave you multiple chances to give me something besides the video. Zilch, zero nata...you know as much about the guy as I do. Which ain't enough to predict his coaching future!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    YEP, cant say anything good about Houston. His team plays in back to back Title games and was one play away from winning back to back titles. He speaks highly of CK as does CK about him. He loves his program and thinks they are the best. Speaks to his team in the locker room unlike any other venue he may speak all year. Gotta be something wrong with that guy, He's a HOMER! again, I take a deep breath and ask myself "WWCD".
    Yep, judging a coach by a 30 second video is shallow at best.

So Houston starts out like 26-2 at JMU, and Kleiman has 6 losses at NDSU, but Houston isn't on the same pinnacle as Kleiman?

I gave you multiple chances to give me something besides the video. Zilch, zero nata...you know as much about the guy as I do. Which ain't enough to predict his coaching future!
    I've told you already, I've dealt with the likes of Houston many times. He'll be onto something else soon as his schtick gets ineffective at JMU.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Yep, judging a coach by a 30 second video is shallow at best.
    You and few others on here have swallowed his schtick pretty good. When you guys realize he's a fraud in few years, make sure to start a support group.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I've told you already, I've dealt with the likes of Houston many times. He'll be onto something else soon as his schtick gets ineffective at JMU.
    Can you list the coaches youve dealt with that are like Houston? Id be interested to see who you've rubbed elbows with that have gone on to fail.