Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’d kick your ass in a wrestling match right now, and I’m 10+ years older. [emoji58] That said, I’m a big believer in good wrestlers make good/physical football players. Andrew Grothman as a perfect example. Wrestlers aren’t afraid to effing mix it up a bit. I hung out with wrestlers a lot at NDSU. Good, hardworking and solid guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    me and unbison lived across from The Kapusta brothers a d Tex Tekauts... don't act like we don't know wrestling.. I whooped jeffs ass many times on 2nd street........ (at keg stands)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Video Production Manager is not the same as a video editor (that's just a tiny little part of my job). Before that, I was in the Events Department. Both positions require a lot of traveling and dealing with many types of people. From those experiences, you learn who's legit and who is full of hot air.
    You called babich an idiot in another thread and said he only got his jobs because he had friends that gave him his job not that he was the most qualified for. The head of the events department who was your boss when you started at that job you're so proud of, and cant make it two posts without mentioning, was pete Isais the former assistant wrestling coach at ndsu when you were there.

Its almost like you bash babich for something that you're guilty of doing. Having a connection that got you a job, isn't anything to be ashamed of. Being a hypocrite is something most people are ashamed of, but that requires some self awareness. I know I know I'm sure you were the smartest, most qualified because you know everything about everything, but then again maybe you weren't?

Btw we have lawyers, teachers, doctors, coaches, doctors, and investment bankers who post here that don't feel the need to consistently mention their jobs. Do you find it weird we all know where you work? I don't think you do, I think this fulfills your excessive need for admiration.

Simply no. That link is an archival site as our current website has been under the umbrella of the USOC's website (www.teamusa.org) since about November 2013. Of those listed from that archive link, nine are no longer here, five have been promoted and one was reassigned. There are also 20 newer employees on our current staff that are on the link I previously posted, but not on the archive link.

Lastly, our logo (and the color scheme with it) has been updated from the one shown on the archive link.
    It worked didn’t it ...I didn’t do any more the a search of USA wrestling that’s it so you should maybe contact googl and take issue with them.... which I’m almost sure you will

Default Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    You called babich an idiot in another thread and said he only got his jobs because he had friends that gave him his job not that he was the most qualified for. The head of the events department who was your boss when you started at that job you're so proud of, and cant make it two posts without mentioning, was pete Isais the former assistant wrestling coach at ndsu when you were there.

Its almost like you bash babich for something that you're guilty of doing. Having a connection that got you a job, isn't anything to be ashamed of. Being a hypocrite is something most people are ashamed of, but that requires some self awareness. I know I know I'm sure you were the smartest, most qualified because you know everything about everything, but then again maybe you weren't?

Btw we have lawyers, teachers, doctors, coaches, doctors, and investment bankers who post here that don't feel the need to consistently mention their jobs. Do you find it weird we all know where you work? I don't think you do, I think this fulfills your excessive need for admiration.
    Where have I asked for anyone’s admiration here?

In regards to my employment, I didn’t get it because of my ability to BS people. Did friendship help? Absolutely, but so did the extra work I did with the wrestling program and the athletic department at NDSU.

My track record at USAW has led to being promoted. Babich has gone backwards. You can’t compare our careers. But don’t worry, I can guarantee that Bob makes a ton more than I do, or anyone else in our organization.

Again, you don’t have to like my opinions or what I do, but I’m not afraid to state them, and hence, why I don’t do it anonymously.

I’ll state it again - Babich is an idiot and I don’t believe in Houston. My opinions only.

Also, go Broncos!

Hail the BISON!!!

Default Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    It worked didn’t it ...I didn’t do any more the a search of USA wrestling that’s it so you should maybe contact googl and take issue with them.... which I’m almost sure you will
    I don’t get archive sites when I search. Problem is on your end.

Hail the BISON!!!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So anyway. There's some football being played this fall. Anyone want to talk about that?

34-14 Bison.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    So anyway. There's some football being played this fall. Anyone want to talk about that?

34-14 Bison.
    Nah, this has been way more interesting than discussing Delaware.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm still trying to figure out who's right.

I don’t get archive sites when I search. Problem is on your end.

Search Christopher Moen USA wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Search Christopher Moen USA wrestling
    I still get the correct Team USA website.

Hail the BISON!!!