Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware

Default Re: Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    JMU has a lot of player acquisition opportunity around their area for recruiting and player transfer. That coach has built one heck of a program over the past couple years and Im betting he comes back strong next year. I could vision NDSU and JMU playing in the next couple title games regardless of what players come and go for either squad. Two elite programs at the FCS level right now.
    "Player acquisition opportunity"-Translation: "FBS washouts". Hit and miss at best. Doubt JMU has another deep playoff run left in them.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    "Player acquisition opportunity"-Translation: "FBS washouts". Hit and miss at best. Doubt JMU has another deep playoff run left in them.
    One thing left to be seen is if Houston can get the same level athletes in as the previous coach, transfer or frosh. He has been winning with someone else's talent.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    One thing left to be seen is if Houston can get the same level athletes in as the previous coach, transfer or frosh. He has been winning with someone else's talent.
    He did well at his previous gig at the Citadel. Houston and his coaching staff seem top level FCS to me.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He did well at his previous gig at the Citadel. Houston and his coaching staff seem top level FCS to me.
    He was only at the Citadel for two years.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

JMU loses talent but those guys were coached into playing some excellent football. My guess is that they reload, maybe look ho hum early on but are a top tier team by playoff time with names in all American discussion that no one knows right now

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    He was only at the Citadel for two years.
    Maybe he's skipping along reaping the fruits of others recruiting, but he has a nack for for getting the most from his players wherever he's at.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    You sure are a bitch... I mean a whiney one....Does anything positive ever come out of your western North Dakota hate everything mantra you know and West nodak truly are 2 of the most depressing people that post on here and it ain’t even close

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    He did a pretty damn good job coaching someone else's talent. I don't think recruiting players to JMU will be a problem.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    He did a pretty damn good job coaching someone else's talent. I don't think recruiting players to JMU will be a problem.
    Yep, Houston has been a successful head coach! He took Lenoir-Rhyne to the DII title game in his 3rd year as a head coach before he went to The Citadel. 7 years as a head coach, 6 conference titles, 3 National Championship games and a title. Pretty impressive anywhere except Bisonville!

Keep in mind that NDSU is the only school in America that does things right.

Best Regards,

Homer Simpson